TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Adventuredome Discussion Thread

p. 53 - Nighttime trip report!

Does the station platform have an open roof? That would be so cool!

It does not, it is the old Rim Runner station. Not too much to go, been a real blast watching the progress on this.

Just think, Rim Runner's last day of operation was Superbowl Sunday 2013.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made a quick lap through The Adventuredome and the NebulaZ is fully built. Enjoy the photos below! It’ll be a nice addition to the park!  This is the bottom of Rim Runne

NebulaZ quietly opened at Adventuredome. Fun ride and a nice addition to the park. I don’t normally like spin and pukes but this ride was a lot of fun with bits of floater air. Visually this ride is s

Last weekend I decided to take a lap around the Adventuredome. The unannounced new ride (the model is a Zamperla NebulaZ) is now vertical and it looks like the ride’s queue will go through part o

Posted Images

Could this be the first successful implementation of trick track on a steel coaster? I have personally never experienced it but it seems to me that people don't seem to care for it on Skyrush or Cheetah Hunt.

Is that a Trick Track I see?

Haven't seen one of those since Thunder Dolphin.

Also I love how bizarre of a layout this thing has. Looks like it covers much more ground than the standard El Loco model. Are any trains on site yet?

I really hope this thing can open up before my Winter Break ends, I'd love to go check it out. I'm not sure what to expect overall, but the combination of the custom layout, possible airtime, TWO twisting dives, and NO OTSR's gets me pretty excited! Plus I still need the kiddie credit at the park, lol.

Plus I still need the kiddie credit at the park, lol.

You won't get the kiddie credit, on Miner Mike, unless you are under 58 inches.

All aboard for a runaway coal train ride destined for a happy place! You must be between 33 and 58 inches tall to ride Miner Mike.

They are very strict about this height requirement.

I really hope this thing can open up before my Winter Break ends, I'd love to go check it out. I'm not sure what to expect overall, but the combination of the custom layout, possible airtime, TWO twisting dives, and NO OTSR's gets me pretty excited! Plus I still need the kiddie credit at the park, lol.

ROFL. MINER MIKE!!!

Can't wait for this to open! My family heads up to Utah for the Winter every year over New Years & early January, and we drive right through Vegas every time; I REALLY hope this is open by then! Looks like quite the ride.