TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Yeah, it was definitely wishful thinking. Unfortunately the time constraint is just short enough that it allows virtually no room for error between potential delays in flights or traffic. Maps has been saying 15-20min for the Uber ride between Terminal 3 (where Frontier is through) and Adventuredome, but even if it was actually that short each way (not including waiting for Uber request to be processed/show up), I'd probably need to sprint around everywhere to give me any decent time at the park, lol. 

I say go for it. Crowds shouldn't be bad at opening and the coasters are relatively reliable. Plus, Saturday is probably the best day to travel into/out of LAS, since most people there are staying over the weekend. You really don't need more than an hour at Adventuredome, anyway.

• Like 2

If you do it, I would order your Uber/Left as soon as you deplane so it's waiting for you when you get to the ride share lot.  I don't think you'll have any lines that early in the morning, so 1 hour should be enough time to accomplish your ride goals.

• Like 1

I would almost suggest doing a taxi from the airport as there's usually a line of them waiting at the airport and you can just jump in as opposed to waiting for an Uber/Lyft. Also, I wouldn't do this as it would give me way too much anxiety to have fun on the coasters but to each their own!

• Like 1

I hope you have TSA pre-check.  That probably buys you at least half an hour.

I once successfully started a day at 10 am open at SFMM to ride Twisted Colossus and Full Throttle and catch a 1:30 pm transcontinental flight ...out of Long Beach

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Hellocoasters said:

Hi! 

im looking into going to Vegas this January or February. Are there specific times/dates that el loco or canyon blaster are closed for maintenance typically in these months? 

thanks!

For what it's worth, I visited on a Friday in mid-January 2021 and everything was open (even the Chaos, which I'm very happy I got a ride on). No maintenance closures that day from what I noticed. This was also during the height of COVID.

I think the park closes some weekdays during this time so make sure you check their hours - but if the park is open I think it's safe to assume the two main coasters will be open, barring any unique circumstances.

• Thanks 1