TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Ok everyone from Vegas. I see it's opening Tuesday Feb 18th,

I say we need to get together and go down soon to eat and ride. What about Saturday morning (feb 22nd) when the park opens. Go for some early rides and lunch???

I work on Saturdays until 4:30 so I can't get over there until about 5 or so would love to meet up if you can wait until nighttime. I am off on Tuesday's and will be going over there to check it out opening day and if anyone else is going to go, shoot me a pm and we can meet up. Will be my first opening day.

Edited by x2isawesome

Any sense that Adventuredome would soft often it earlier if testing goes well?

Taking the wife to see Britney Spears for Valentine's Day. Last day there is the 16th. Figured her letting me get a new credit in return is only fair.

Seems only fair for having to sit through that.

Ok everyone from Vegas. I see it's opening Tuesday Feb 18th,

I say we need to get together and go down soon to eat and ride. What about Saturday morning (feb 22nd) when the park opens. Go for some early rides and lunch???

I work on Saturdays until 4:30 so I can't get over there until about 5 or so would love to meet up if you can wait until nighttime. I am off on Tuesday's and will be going over there to check it out opening day and if anyone else is going to go, shoot me a pm and we can meet up. Will be my first opening day.

How about we schedule it for Tuesday evening (18th) then. What time should we meet up and where do you think a good place to meet?

From the Q&A, the question is answered!:
Is the on board soundtrack the same every time, or is like "Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit" where you pick the song?
Christopher, we have a different song in each vehicle.

Did anybody ask..."Won't that be a bit of a queue mess, if some of the gp want to ride a specific 'song vehicle'? Or does it have four lines - one for each 'song vehicle'?"

I know, very unlikely that last question. But still, what if? Just curious here.

Rofl. How about me meet up at 345. So we can get in there by 4pm. Get some rides in. (ERT ROBB!!!). Lol. Just kidding . Anyways. I'm excited!!!

Sounds good to me. Can't wait for this first new coaster here since whenever speed opened and it looks like it's going to be great. Love all of the little touches to make this one special.

From the Q&A, the question is answered!:
Is the on board soundtrack the same every time, or is like "Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit" where you pick the song?
Christopher, we have a different song in each vehicle.

Did anybody ask..."Won't that be a bit of a queue mess, if some of the gp want to ride a specific 'song vehicle'? Or does it have four lines - one for each 'song vehicle'?"

I know, very unlikely that last question. But still, what if? Just curious here.

Rock N Roller Coaster is the exact same and it's never been an issue.

How does meeting in front of the Inverter sound? at say 345pm... anyone need my phone number in case your running late and want to find us... send me a PM on here, or contact me on facebook (Jeromy Lormand)... i should be the only one on there... I'm going to go ahead and get the wrist band so I can ride the bejesus out of it and the canyon blaster.... then we can hit somewhere quick for food afterward... .. i wonder if slots o fun still sells those huge hot dogs....

I might show up. I want to ride, but I really don't ever want to go to the Dome again. My time employed there this last year wasn't what you would call, positive. Glad I was able to escape it. Hopefully the ride is awesome, though. The highlight of working there was seeing it go up.

Considering that rides on el loco are ten bucks a pop and the band is 29.95, the band is the best way to go. I plan on getting there a couple hours early and hitting up some other stuff before I ride el loco. If anyone on here wants to join me, feel free to pm.