TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo Trip Report: Wal-Mart!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cell phone died last night and my car charger for it doesn't work anymore, so I was almost desperate enough to go buy one at Wally World. I pulled up. but then decided it couldn't possibly be worth it to deal with everything. I went into Walgreen's, but they didn't have chargers for my type of phone. I had to wait until the morning to go to Target, but it was so worth the wait. If they were open 24 hours, the world would be perfect. I <3 Target.

I normally don't shop Walmart. On Wednesday, when I went to a nearby Supercenter, I rediscovered why - there are almost never enough checkouts open, and the woman running the self-checkouts was harried and pissy. It's actually a nice looking store outside and a great new development.

If Obama and the Democrats get their way this fall, Wal-Mart workers will get the right to unionize.* And I thought the place sucked already.**

I'll stick with Kroger and Meijer, thank you. Or even drive a bit further to Jungle Jim's, home of the former Kings Island monorail.

* fact

** opinion