TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knott's Haunt Announces 2008 Mazes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get a walkthrough. I think this year is truly going to be a great year. Here is my thinking

Alien Attack=Alien invasion= Totally kick ass old maze

Cornstalkers- Living scarecrows= Really freaking scary= corn is a really good place to hide and scare the hell out of someone

Club Blood= Replaced Assylum which is still there ( thank god) which in my opinion was the best maze ever and part of that was the claustrophobic location- love vamps and am kind of mystified by them- vamps can be really hot so its a win win situation.

Slaughter House- I love me some chainsaws

Quarantine- That movie looks pretty scary and is based on a scary movie ( Im about to watch it for the first time on my laptop) and Zombies are just plain awesome

Gauntlet- Pretty good concept and location- were the only even that has it ( thats rair for CF) and I saw a video of some animatronics and theyre not bad. This is kind of the hit or miss maze for me.

Order of must dos for this year

1 Corn stalkers

2. Doll Factory

3. Slaughter House

4. Assylum

5. Axe Murder Manor

6. Quarantine

7. Club Blood

8. Gauntlet

9. BW

10. Pyro

11KKC

12. Alien Attack

13. Vegas ( Stop trying to be funny and try scaring)

I am really excited for Quarantine this year! It looks breath taking, and a maze that will truly immerse you in a scary dark frighting and deadly maze environment.

I really can't believe lost vegas returned again. Its a funny maze, but really just a let down compared to all the other mazes, but at least its only 1 out of 13 that is bad.

I am really excited for Quarantine this year! It looks breath taking, and a maze that will truly immerse you in a scary dark frighting and deadly maze environment.

I really can't believe lost vegas returned again. Its a funny maze, but really just a let down compared to all the other mazes, but at least its only 1 out of 13 that is bad.

Have you seen the original quarantine film rec. This could be a pretty cool idea but I dont know how it will work. The scare actor part is easy but unless Qarantine is different than rec Knotts is going to need a very detailed house set. Dont get me wrong though, as long as the screactors are rockin this house I am sure it will be good.

^ Ha I got mine yesterday. Are you going on the 12th because I have no idea what school you go to but in Irvine we all have no school on the 13th so we get to go on sunday from 7 til 1 it is really fun and the lines are not too long cause its a sunday.

We have no school on the 13th, what day of the week is that.

--Jay