TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: H(anno)Happy at TPR's Europe Trip

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for provididng all of us with such awesome pictures, though I am glad you put down the camera at some times and enjoyed stuff like the extra extra g-force ride time.

That was so much fun

although i'll never forget the pain during those rides as well due to the drop tower 2 days earlier.. Moviepark germany is the one i'm referring to...

EGF was running so unbelievable well that day that.. well.. the pain was no problem due to the ride..

i had been on it at the end of April.. and i'm not sure what they did to it.. but it was running so much better.. almost as if they replaced the trains, wheels and all the other moving parts..

Thankyou Hanno for an incredible visual feast, that was our TPR Europe Tour in all of your wonderful photos.

And as Moose said before, I am glad you got to put your camera down (just "once in a while" lol) and enjoy everything, like the rest of us.

And - I will ALWAYS treasure our Onride Photo together (see below), along with that 'other guy from TPR'...

Hope to see you on a future TPR trip, with OR (godz forbid) without your trusty camera.

OnRide07.jpg.69b878281b3752391500229824c53edc.jpg

Riding Anaconda at Walygator Parc d'Attractions: me, behind Hanno and Robb. Enough said, huh? (o:

^ i was waiting for that picture to show up..

damn.. that ride was.. well how do you say it... just wrong..

I was trying to keep my mouth shut and the only way to express the pain i felt (thank you drop tower for killing some vital parts when you sit down) was this way..

I did see the camera coming.. and some folks were standing there with their camera's as well..

I still can't believe how pissed i looked on that picture...

Unbelievable

^

I love how Robb looks sooooo.... happy.

And me - I look like I ate (or smelled) something nasty and wanted to get off somewhere, anywhere.

Great photo.

^ i would not be surprised cause i remember a funny smell... not sure if it was the entire park or..

Anyway.. i'm glad everybody (so far) liked the photo's. I'll be quiet the next couple of days/weeks..

But remember.. there's always the next trip and therefore next Photo Trip Report

Have fun and enjoy life the way you want to...

Hanno