• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Europa Park released a official onride pov of Piraten in Batavia:  

Mack showing off their new spinning hardware on Bluefire.   https://youtu.be/SBnlt0Nxr-Q    

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let you guys know i had 2 awesome days @ Europa Park. Saturday was crowded with 60 minutes wait for Blue Fire and Wodan and 30 for SiSta.

Sunday was much less with everything around 20 min's. Most awesome part was that the trims were OFF for SiSta during my visit, great airtime! Esp. after the MCBR it gets insane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Interesting. They've managed to rip off Disney's Soarin' design while simultaneously removing the only part of the design that made it fun, the "lift-off" track.

Oh, yeah, in case anyone didn't know by now (I've certainly made it known more often than not), I really, really, really, REALLY hate Soarin' and want it to die a painful death.

• 3 weeks later...
Should have gotten an B&M!

Or at least something interesting...

But congrats on that attendance record (again), the GP seems to love their stuff!

I didn't go there this season, it was already too full last year. Also they removed the waiting times website.

I also expected B&M or something else, just thrilling.

I understand this is mainly family-oriented park, but it looks like they gave up on coasters and trhill attractions completely, which is dissapoiting for me, as I´m thrill-seeker.

When was it ever indicated EP was getting another B&M? We've known that Project V was a flying theater for a long time.

And not having built a big coaster in, gasp, four years means they've given up on it completely? Give me a break. I don't EP even needs another coaster anyway, what it could use is a good flat.

Edited by cookiex
When was it ever indicated EP was getting another B&M? We've known that Project V was a flying theater for a long time.

And EP doesn't even need another coaster. What it could use is a good flat.

And not having built a big coaster in, gasp, four years means they've given up on it completely? Give me a break.

I´m not saying it was indicated, just what I was hoping for, that´s difference.

I´m not even calling for coaster, just a thrill ride. These four years, EP did nothing related to thrill attractions iirc.

Drop-tower would have been appreciated

You can get a drop tower experience pretty much at every funfair/volksfest in Germany(and they are hundreds of those). If EP would ever build one, it would have been unique, otherwise there is no point installing a experience that you can have in your home town.