TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

Hello Everybody...

My Name ist GeorgeT and this is my first post in this Community.

It took some time to read the whole thread about the Blue Fire Coaster, but I have to say it was worth every second. I would like to thank all of you so much for all the enthusiasm that you put in your posts.

I`m a member of the Onride-Community, and, of course, we like the way, the Coaster develops, but your Comments were MUCH more enthusiastic than the ones in the Onride-Community, and I think this Coaster is worth it.

I live very close to the Europa-Park so I saw the Coaster live several times.

Of course, it´s not the biggest Coaster in the world, it`s not the highest nor the fastest, but here really comes so much together that makes a good and intense ride...and somehow I am a little bit proud that a german Company is doing such excellent work.

Rumours said, it would be about 2000 meters long...so I was a little bit disappointed, when it tourned out to be "just" about 1000 meters long...cause I LOVE long tracks...

BUT : By now, I think that Mack really does everything to create 1056 meters with MAXIMUM intensity...the ride will be some kind of "rush"...and :

If you take a look at the heights, you`ll see that the "trimbrake" is very low, it`s a lot lower than the loop...so I`m shure there will be an awesome amout of negative g`s BEFORE you reach the brake.

Wherever you look at this track, the whole thing will be very intense until the last second. AND THE (MANY) TUNNELS...

I`ll better stop now.

Hope to see you in Germany. I`ll be there...

Greeds from Freiburg...GeorgeT

(I had my last english Lessons about 15 Years ago, so I`m sorry for probably making too many mistakes...)

MOD EDIT by larrygator: Your English is fine for not taking a lesson in 15 years.

When I saw the pictures, I thought part of the ride looked like a Skycoaster, but realized that it was just a tall corkscrew or dive loop. This looks a lot like the type of track Intamin uses, and I'm seeing it used by other manufacturers as well. I think this style allows more freedom in the design of inversion elements as well as spanning great distances without so many vertical supports.

It'd be great to see something like this in the U.S. sometime---particularly out here on the West Coast.

Eric

Hello Everybody...

My Name ist GeorgeT and this is my first post in this Community.

It took some time to read the whole thread about the Blue Fire Coaster, but I have to say it was worth every second. I would like to thank all of you so much for all the enthusiasm that you put in your posts.

I`m a member of the Onride-Community, and, of course, we like the way, the Coaster develops, but your Comments were MUCH more enthusiastic than the ones in the Onride-Community, and I think this Coaster is worth it.

I live very close to the Europa-Park so I saw the Coaster live several times.

Of course, it´s not the biggest Coaster in the world, it`s not the highest nor the fastest, but here really comes so much together that makes a good and intense ride...and somehow I am a little bit proud that a german Company is doing such excellent work.

Rumours said, it would be about 2000 meters long...so I was a little bit disappointed, when it tourned out to be "just" about 1000 meters long...cause I LOVE long tracks...

BUT : By now, I think that Mack really does everything to create 1056 meters with MAXIMUM intensity...the ride will be some kind of "rush"...and :

If you take a look at the heights, you`ll see that the "trimbrake" is very low, it`s a lot lower than the loop...so I`m shure there will be an awesome amout of negative g`s BEFORE you reach the brake.

Wherever you look at this track, the whole thing will be very intense until the last second. AND THE (MANY) TUNNELS...

I`ll better stop now.

Hope to see you in Germany. I`ll be there...

Greeds from Freiburg...GeorgeT

(I had my last english Lessons about 15 Years ago, so I`m sorry for probably making too many mistakes...)

MOD EDIT by larrygator: Your English is fine for not taking a lesson in 15 years.

Welcome friend, You've come to the right spot. Pics are sooooo cool Blue fire looks really sweet. Thanks for the pics.

So...on the one hand, the final speed isn`t reached yet...BUT : The track lengh of the first hill and the first inversion is huge...in my experince you realize the real speed of a coaster when you ride it...the big ones often look slower from the outside than they are.

Well, we`ll see...

GeorgeT