TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

Wow, I just discovered this coaster lol and I straight away thought it was an Intamin till I read it was a mack hahah I can't believe it.

It looks So good but I recon it looks too much like an Intamin coaster, everything just looks like it was created by Intamin haha.

Hope the ride lives up to all the hype and by the looks of the layout I'm sure it will

zane.

one the new pics from http://chris-space.net/news/coaster/15.01.2009/bilder.php you see the tons of rocks which were built... it nearly can`t get better!

Stairs on blockbrake nerd shot:

just a nerd shot for the stairs freaks, if there were anyone in the world:

this surely will get one of the best parts.... to see what i mean 3 photos from 3 angels:

some supports for more rocks:

and a closed gate for the gate nerds:

My partner and I will be going to Oktoberfest this year and have a choice to go to one of the theme parks in Germany. This has been a tough choice trying to decide which one. I believe that I am going to choose Europa Park as from what a lot of people have said, this park is wonderful! Blue Fire is looking more and more impressive every time you do an update...thanks for keeping us in the loop (so to speak).

I would definitely like to get on EGF as well, but other than that coaster, the rest of the park doesn't look quite as nice as this one. If I can squeeze out more time we would like to do Holiday Park, but I just don't know if we will be able to cram it into the already busy schedule.

Any suggestions/tips for a first time traveler to Germany??

^^

Europa Park is very english friendly. So in the park itself you should not have a problem with the language. October really doesn't have long lines. But if you hit Blue Fire first, and experience the back of the park morning, front midday, and then back again at night, you should have no problem whatsoever. Be sure to ride Euromir at night. And sit upfront on Silver Star and lean way forward on the first drop. Also, check out some of the holloween stuff they have.

As for Holiday Park. I would just hit the park for an hour or two. Rides on Expedition Ge Force is WELL worth 30 euro's. Just hit it first thing into the afternoon. Morning rides are the worst however. To get the true power of the ride you have to ride it when its warmed up. So maybe the few hours you have can just be an afternoon or evening.

As for Blue Fire. It still looks amazing!

I'm just mad they changed the parks opening time to April instead of March 15.

--James

holiday park is a nice little park with the most typical rides like a log flume, rapid rivers some flats, EGF of course.... but after the half of the day i would say you`ll have riden all attractions. one tip: if you have two days you can drive by car from EuropaPark to HolidayPark in 1-2 hours.

EuropaPark is after my opionen the best themed park in Germany. It has big variety of rides but mostly for the whole family. And with some unique fun rides like the EuroMir and a big choice of coasters, attractions and shows i would suggest you the EUropaPark for the better overall experience. you won´t regret it.

ah and because its october when you go there, bring some warm clothes with you! sometimes the autumn is a little bit could, but thanks to climate change we had the last year warm times.

and thx... hope to get some more new infos about BlueFire soon!

a little infopiece: on http://bluefire-coaster.de/ they build a homepage for the ride but there is nothing to see yet!

So here comes a big massive and nice looking picture update from view angels you`ll not often see from this coaster because Michael MACK shoot them by himself, presented on http://epfans.info/?id=2356&.... big thanks for this pics

I nearly posted all of them, because they are really nice and were showing new details from the rocks, tunnels, theming and track parts from nice points of the area:

the last picture shows the entrance to the new part of the park, for this they destroyed a part of the river rapids (hope this is the correct english name) which you see on both sides. With the new area the park has size of 85 hectares = 0.328186835 square miles

I wasn't thoroughly impressed with this at first, I thought "Mack... launch... inversions... mmm..." But, with every update, it's looking better and better.

I'm certainly looking forward to riding it come September.

This is it. Hands down, this has to be the best new ride of 2009. I can't believe the amount of detail going into this - it just blows my mind. We'll never get this in the states, SF and CF continue to just barf out coasters over parking lots and empty fields. It really makes me feel like I'm missing something.