TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

Any news on the indoor/outdoor waterpark they were considering.

AstroDan over on EuropaStreet posted a few bits of information the other day! https://towersstreet.com/talk/index.php?posts/148003

Looks like they're opening it in phases along with extra accommodation over the next few years

2018 is our target date for a month long European trip, hope that date is correct.

• 3 weeks later...

To VR-Coaster:

Here we also have a trailer from Europa Par itself:

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

And this is the movie, you'll see during the VR-Ride:

(ok, it was allredy posted but once again...

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

And here, we also have a interesting video from the Gadget's Show:

[fbvideonew]

[/fbvideonew]

A bit off topic from the VR-Coaster, but I was at EP for the first time a couple of weeks ago and got to ride Silver Star. Wtf is with that drop out of the mcbr, it has some of the most out of no where, strong airtime I've felt on a coaster in the back row, and since the coaster gets panned so much by enthusiasts, it took me completely by surprise.

A bit off topic from the VR-Coaster, but I was at EP for the first time a couple of weeks ago and got to ride Silver Star. Wtf is with that drop out of the mcbr, it has some of the most out of no where, strong airtime I've felt on a coaster in the back row, and since the coaster gets panned so much by enthusiasts, it took me completely by surprise.

This! And the drop after the helix

I've totally thought "hey what if there was a looping spinning coaster, that would be absolutely insane" but the realist in me said, that would probably just never work. Now here we have a prototype and it looks freaking incredible. I also like how this train give the option to ride Blue Fire "traditionally" which already looks awesome, but also a way to ride on insane mode. Really curious to see where Mack takes this!