TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

We may need to do a Europa Park Add On from the 2014 Scandi Trip!

Balder AND Raclette??? Can I just send my deposit in now?!?

Yep. All TPR trips should include add-on to Liseberg, Europa, or both!

Edited by cfc

^It's being talked about, trust me!

I've been slowly saving up waiting for an epic TPR trip (I've seen how much fun you guys have!) "The Best of the World" would be the one I'd do for sure!

As for the coaster being delayed, Europa Park just opened a major wooden coaster, I feel like it's no biggie for their family coaster to be delayed.

I miss having Europa Park has my home park

-- James

• 1 month later...

I'm also pretty sure that manufacturers build "test" tracks for new coasters all the time, like that prototype Arrow suspended coaster with the corkscrew.

Yep...that`s not located in Rust at Europa Park...it`s being build at Mack in the city of Waldkirch...it`s just for testing

On another note : If those rumours are true, then "Wodan" will start in the 2013 summer season on steel wheels ! There were some testruns with a microphone mounted on the train to check the noise level AFAIK.

"Wodans" layout is not that good...mabe a littlebit too short...but if it will run on the steelies like it did during those crazy fast first testruns in March 2012...then I can see Wodan becoming a lot better....sound and speed-wise

Yep...but a "short" ride is okay if it`s intense IMHO.

Honestly...everybody I was talking to last season said, that the faster Wodan went (warming up/breaking in) the more fun they had !

I can really see Wodan becoming a very good coaster just because of the insane pacing it has on steelies

• 1 month later...

I have no idea why they did that as the whole new complex will not open before 2014, but Europa Park already put Artur-The Ride on their park map... and especially looking at the entrance of the building I can see this becoming a feast for the eyes

Greeds...GeorgeT

Edited by GeorgeT

I love that they are building something that big in the enchanted forest...after all it a park for the little ones too so it`s good to see them care.

I had the oppotunity to talk to someone who had the chance to take a look at detailled construction plans of Artur the Ride, and he said that even for the standards of Europa park that looked incredible

After seeing Wodans queue I think Europa Park will pull off something outstanding here