TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

For those, asking about the safety restraints: Lap-bars ONLY. NO seat belts.

YES!

Nothing better just a lap bar between you and possible coaster ejection, LOL!

My home coaster is just with lap bars, and has been that way for over 50 years.

It rocks, that way.

But - must get back here, eventuallly.

^Yes! And Wodan it is...

When looking back at the artworks released by the park earlier I can imagine what parts of the ride they reveal. Except for this one:

It looks like two fire spitting sculptures sitting on both sides of the track. Isn't that exciting!?!

Does anyone have an idea of what they are and where they will be? We will hopefully find out more about those guys soon.

It will be interesting to see TüV's reaction (the notoriously strict German safety authority) to fire effects on this wooden coaster... Although the fact that GCI / Magic Mountain already made it work probably helps!

Yeah, like you said... the german TÜV is really notoriously strict and i can't imagine that they will allow this, but i hope i was wrong and they get a permission to build this nice theming! I know from paint which makes things more fire resistant, but fire so close to wood, even if they statues are built out of another material, i am not sure that they will really built this like they painted it in the artwork... but like i said, i hope they will do

Edited by Kooky

^Yes! And Wodan it is...

When looking back at the artworks released by the park earlier I can imagine what parts of the ride they reveal. Except for this one:

It looks like two fire spitting sculptures sitting on both sides of the track. Isn't that exciting!?!

If this is planned for the top of the lift hill, then it is FULL OF GODLIKE WIN.