TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

Other than the Tokyo Disney Resort, Europa Park is my favorite park in the world. I can't wait to get back there next year. I'll have two major credits to get.

dt

Being that I just experienced my first ever visit to Tokyo Disney, I can't wait to visit Europa Park.

Those construction shots are looking pretty awesome!

Looks like it will be in people's top 10 list next year easy.

Shure ??? I mean...it`s Europa Park. Probably it will be loads of fun...but on the other hand it wouldn`t be the first time that people will find a coaster at Europa to be kind of tame.

Maybe it`s nice not to have too high expectations...although the parks line up will be VERY impressive with that addition

^I'm a big fan of Euro-Mir, although it's not in my "top ten" anymore. What I like about Europa's coasters is that most of them are unique (with the exception of Silver Star) in some way--for example, Euro-Mir's long spiral lift. Their dark rides are great, too.

Again it looks as if GCI doesn`t know how to built straight track. Love it

(Source : EP Board)

BILD2151a.jpg.843ce7bdc6143caa5fb78f82092c6c2a.jpg

Exit of the first tunnel on the right...entrance and exit of the station flythrouh in the middle and on the left...

BILD2166.JPG.e58d00fa5f89f5da0f099e8514f67f81.JPG

The second Tunnel...right before the station flythrough...

BILD2152.JPG.808c77438eb906d83f4fa61c2dbb71a9.JPG

Beginnig of building the third tunnel that`s just behind the crossing of Atlantica Supersplash`s drop !

BILD2151.JPG.709be82f45217431f1d495437146634c.JPG

More than 40 Meters between the top of the first drop to the bottom of the first tunnel...Yummy :-)

Europa Park has a coaster that is for sure in my top ten, and one that is sometimes.

Silver Star which is 10th (when the trims aren't killing the ride)

And Blue Fire which shares the number one spot with what was X at SFMM and GeForce at Holiday Park.

I know a lot of people think most of the coasters are tame, but they don't have any bad coasters, and each one seems to stand out in way or another.

This looks like it will be a great coaster though. I cannot wait!

--James

I was one

"Tame" is not a word that comes to mind when looking at those pictures.

I was one of those saying that Blue Fire kicks some serious butt...while more than a few thougt the ride was "tame" (I still believe the coaster probably didn`t run to it`s full potential then...but anyway...)

That`s why I`m a littlebit afraid this one could be a little "forceless but fun"...too

But I am definitively not experienced enough to judge this by the looks of it...

Greeds...GeorgeT

Let's not get into this 'tame' vs. 'intense' fight again.

At Europa Park they pride themselves in family thrill rides that the whole family can enjoy together. That's great! There is nothing wrong with that. Blufire was a great example of a 'family' launched thrill coaster. The new GCI woodie will be a great example of a thrilling family woodie.

This ride is not going to eject you out of your seat like a GG or Intamin woodie does, GCI and Europa Park don't want that.

"For over 500 years there has been a secret lurking deep beneath Castle Balthasar at Europa Park"

It's a new 4D attraction featuring EuroMaus ( = "Euro-Mouse", the mascot of the park ) and his friends, coming to Europa Park from 26th November at the Magic Cinema for the Winter opening of the park.

Edited by robinschroder