TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

I'd say just because the aerial matches doesn't mean that the shaping does. The real ride is going to be a lot better - GCI shapes their elements to offer some unexpected pops and some turns that are more eventful than just a flat turn and nothing else.

Now thst`s EXACTLY what I meant...thanks for explaining !

Those are some great pictures. Thanks for sharing that find!

This coaster really looks awesome. It has great interactions with it's neighboring attractions and it looks like the queue winds all around it which will allow some great views.

Can't wait for the TPR Europe trip after seeing those photos. Hopefully this coaster will convince some of the parks in the UK to get one. Still hoping for a terrain hugging woodie in the valley at Alton Towers similar to Boulder Dash. Unfortunately if it's not a "world's first" Merlin don't seem interested.

Roll on Europa park in 2012!

Can't wait for the TPR Europe trip after seeing those photos. Hopefully this coaster will convince some of the parks in the UK to get one..

Roll on Europa park in 2012!

Same! I've always wanted to go to Europa Park so next years trip will be awesome!

Great Coaster International (http://www.facebook.com/GreatCoasters) posted a very interesting image today on Facebook!

It's the comparison between Europa Park's first drop (red) and SFMM Apocalypse's one (blue). I've heard great comments about the first drop of the coaster at SFMM and this makes the expectations even higher for me!

Edited by matteocrepaldi