TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is anyone seeing this version of the forum?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, from what I can see, everything should be back to normal once the new DNS propagates to everyone's ISP. (English translation - once your internet service provider, AOL, SBC, etc picks up the new server settings.)

Please post any errors you may encounter here! Broken links, error messages, etc. If you can cut and paste any error messages that would be helpful too!

Thanks again and I'll try to fix everything I can!

--Robb

And PRIVATE MESSAGES does completly not work.

Please check all links like Calendar, FAQ, Search, Memberlist, Statistics...

Most of them seems not working at the moment.

Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed most of them, but yeah, PMs are not working and I'm not quite sure why.

I'm looking into that now.

Please let me know if you have any other problems!

--Robb

I think I have just fixed the PM problem, but since it hasn't totally propogated for me here, I can't test it. Can someone please let me know what happens with you click on the PM link?

Thanks!

--Robb

I definitely notice a difference in the loading times , but I can't download the videos in the exclusive content for registered people

I think I have fixed this too. Can you tell me if it is working?

Thanks!

--Robb

All in all congratulations Robb!

1. The forum works much faster!

2. It looks like you lost a few Posts and Avatars at the time you have changed the forum to the new server!

However, I think the second thing is okay, because the important thing is - it works much faster!

If I finde a problem on the boards, I´ll let you know!

--Sören

Ok, I just fixed some problems with the search function, that is working now.

If everyone could please try to test some random things on the forum, even stuff they might not normally use and let me know if you see any errors, please let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

--Robb

Noticed a problem. When I switch back from the main forum I keep getting this-

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).

Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.

On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.

Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

Internet Explorer

Then if I hit the reload button it works fine. Mightjust be me, but It just started today.