TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Top Ten of Amusement Parks

These come out every once in a while, top tens from/for the general public. I found this link through a news story on my Yahoo news.

I can't help but feel Holiday World & Dollywood among others are missing from this list, but see for yourselves!...

http://www.citysearch.com/feature/37203

I don't know of the date for this article, (though it says 2008 at the bottom), but they need to do some research on some things, such as...

- Mall Of America's park is now the "Park At MOA" not "Camp Snoopy".

- I know Cleveland is probably the closest major city to CP, but it's still 55-60 miles away from Cleveland.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be no "of" in your title
Great post, dude.

These dumb lists are rehashed every year. This one's gotta be a few years old, and the people who posted it probably just post it every summer. Did you find this when you signed out of Hotmail? MSN does the same crap, and it's nothing new.

They do the same for waterparks, thrill rides, pizza places and nights out. It's the same crazy every time.

This list kind of reminds me of this book they had at my school book fair, where it was seriously like this, I'm not kidding at all:

#3: X (SFMM)

#2: Top Thrill Dragster

And the #1 Coaster of ALL TIME: Kingda Ka

Yeah. Right. If the world was like that, I'd be off coasters and into knitting.

- Mall Of America's park is now the "Park At MOA" not "Camp Snoopy".

I thought it was Nick Universe.

They are mocking me with that list. I guess she will never come back to me. And, how can Astroland be the best amusement park??

Arren't 8 of those parks listed are Theme park with the expetion of Astroland?

-Tatum "They are very opinionated"

This list kind of reminds me of this book they had at my school book fair, where it was seriously like this, I'm not kidding at all:

#3: X (SFMM)

#2: Top Thrill Dragster

And the #1 Coaster of ALL TIME: Kingda Ka

Yeah. Right. If the world was like that, I'd be off coasters and into knitting.

I haven't bought a book about coasters or parks in quite some time, I just may have to check that one out... Sounds very informative...

SFMM! And rumour is they are adding a woodie for mid to late 2009. Have only heard it as a rumour and was just there last month and see no building so don't quote me.

There are 10 parks better than SFMM...easily

Astroworld seemed rundown even back in the early part of the decade. I remember it from TPR Vol. 1 or 2, and it looked pretty terrible on that video.

Sorry, my bad on the MOA thing, hopefully Nickolodeon Universe will be it's last name change for quite a while.

This list just gets more hilarious by the minute.