TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Orleans Place Boardwalk |RCT3|

Update

Year 1

We've got a couple days left before our "off season" where only select rides will operate along with the restaurants, but construction for next year's addition is well underway! Groundwork is visible all along the parking lot and across from the House of Blues. Whatever it's gonna be, it's gonna be big!

I was told yesterday that teaser signs have been delivered to the park. Here are what some of them say:

"Effin' Bad A. Makes a Comeback"

"Crowd diving is ALWAYS fun!"

"My drug is adrenaline."

"My guitar is only second to beautiful women."

JUST GOT THIS PICTURE SENT TO ME - TRACK HAS ARRIVED!

Let the speculation begin!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Year 1

Orleans Place Boardwalk's first season is quickly coming to an end! It's getting colder outside and soon only a few rides will be operating along with the restaurants.

The line for Screwball is a long one!

What a time to ride!

Whatever this is will be announced on Wednesday! I've been told everything from a compact invert to a dive machine - it really could be anything!

Update

Year 1

Welcome to the final day of our first year of operation. Some of the rides will be closing down for the "winter" but you can still come and check out the restaurants and other stuff the Boardwalk has to offer!

The boardwalk was crowded today despite the cold conditions, for New Orleans, anyway.

This classic ride still delivers the screams!

Check back tomorrow for the announcement!

Update

Year 2 Announcement

Orleans Place Boardwalk is pleased to announce Hard Rockin' Rollercoaster for next season. Hard Rockin' Rollercoaster will be a sleek, 230 foot tall power house full of music, thrills, and chills. The ride will begin in your favorite rockstar's mansion. Riders will depart from the mansion only to face a 23 story climb ahead.

Riders will be treated to an onboard audio experience, hearing the sounds of Led Zeppelin, Eagles, and other famous artists. The ride will feature an out-and-back layout, providing a nice backdrop for the boardwalk. The ride will feature high-speed turns, intense camel back hills, and much more.

Orleans Place Boardwalk has also been bought by Boardwalks, Inc., allowing this special partnership between Hard Rock Cafe and Orleans Place Boardwalk to take place.

This year Scream Like a Rockstar! at Orleans Place Boardwalk.

Update

Year 2

Welcome back! Hard Rockin' Roller Coaster is open!

As you approach the ride you come across the new Hard Rock Plaza.

It features... you guessed it: music stuff.

The "mansion" is built high off the ground so you gotta climb some stairs to get to it.

More Hard Rockin' Roller Coaster soon!