TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

July 4th

Well there is just a couple days untill the 4th Of July and I just wanted to know what fellow TPR members are doing to celabrate.

I will be golfing in the morning, barbecuing in the afternoon, and lighting up some fireworks at night.

--Chris

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch Fireworks on the 3rd from the City on the roof of my work building. Watch Fireworks on the 4th from the Towercam of work from the local racing track while getting paid 22 dollars an hour. Move into my new apt. on the 5th. Go to a Car show on the 6th.

Heading to fireworks at a local park hopefully. I have not really looked into where they have shows out here. As lame as it is I will take 15 minutes out of my day to read the Declaration of Independence. I've done it over the past several years, and it really is one of my favorite documents from that period to read.

Nothing really special on the 4th itself other than sleeping in (a rarity!), no SCBB trip this weekend though we still plan on going this summer at some point...however, we are going this weekend to see the Blue Devils and other drum lines compete over at Stanford. Never seen a fieldshow, am interested in seeing one!

The 4th, I may just skate that day, trying out my new mini board I made...it's insane! And may BBQ and soak in the hot tub watching all of the illegal fireworks.

Any skater here would probably appreciate this!

I will be planning how to take over the USA again! Mwhaha Mwhahaha

Anyway, in the UK we won't be celebrating it (wonder why?) but hope you all have a good time

The camps I run don't have sessions this week because of July 4th, so I'm lifeguarding all day at one of our sketchier public pools. I mean if people on my staff don't want to work on the 4th then I'll gladly whore their shifts to fatten my paycheck.

Headin' to East Texas with some friends. We have built a cabin on my friends parents property. 200 acres of big trees, a nice big pond, peace and quiet, fishing and four wheeling. Yay, we go every chance we get. I can smell the pine trees now. Nothing like stepping out on your front porch in the morning with a cup of coffee in your hand and just kicking back in a big wooden rocker with nothing important to do!!

I think I will be doing a local 5k in the morning, then maybe going to the 4th of July parade downtown. That night I'm going to a party at a friends house. He has beach front property, a boat, and a jet ski; It should be pretty fun.

BBQ my mom's family has every year at the park. Pretty fun cause of the water fights and games, but the adult musical chairs can get pretty vicious. Lighting fireworks in the evening at my house though. My older brother is the one who gets the fireworks since he's such a big kid when it comes to that .

I will be doing all the chores around the house on the 4th to get ready for leaving on vacation on Sunday the 6th. One week of coasters and the second week at the International Juggler's Festival in Lexington, KY. Woo Hoo!

I got my fireworks fix last Saturday as my town always does "Summerfest" the Saturday before the 4th to allow people to celebrate once there and then go to one of the other Atlanta area celebrations on the 4th itself.