TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens Europe

^Why thank you! But no. No, they don't.

Natatomic, do you mind if I use some of your Domintor photos for Coaster of the Week on the East Coast Trip board?

Another nice batch of photos, I checked out that camera you said you used, I was hoping it was some super compact which I would consider buying one myself but it was SLR city - damn I'm too lazy to lug an SLR anywhere.

No, I don't mind at all.

The size of my camera is definitely a downside. With my point-and-shoot camera, I could just stick it in my pocket; but at most parks, I have to buy a frikin locker for my DSL every time I want to ride something. Like that camera didn't cost me enough money already.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Those were the considerations I had against an SLR, I just can't be bothered getting a locker, and with a compact I can just strap it to my belt and I'm ready to shoot anywhere.

Plus I don't do just coaster travel, so with things like going to the top of Half Dome at Yosemite or to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, I can certainly do without the extra weight of an SLR.

Lol! Sounds like you have a fan club brewing Natatomic.

Well, I'm out of the running for the dorky coaster enthusiast, because of the motion sick thing, and the rapids thing. However, I do share your appreciation for wit, artsy coaster pics, and a good pair of chacos.

Besides, there are a lot of good guys on this board who could do quite well for what you seek. Hopefully you find happiness just like Mel and Rich did. I don't know them that well, but they really seem happy together and they both love coasters. What could be better than that?

Hopefully you do find that which makes you happy and someone special to share it with.

^Ooo, really? A fan club? That's pretty exciting, but I gotta say that I won't consider myself a success until I have at least one obsessive stalker. That's when I'll know I hit the big time here on this here intrawebs.

Still, thank you for the well wishes.

P.S. I do love me some chacos.

Nice TRs, you definitely have your own road show and hit a lot of parks. So if you ever get to Cedar Point or Waldameer since those two are closest to me i can join up and sweep you off your feet.... or maybe just ride the coasters with you.

"Natatomic Road Show: Starring Natalie", I'll be sure to set my TiVo . You ever find your way to the So Cal area be sure to look me up, I may not be able to sweep you off your feet, but I could at least fill up your obsessive stalker quota .

• 3 weeks later...
^Ooo, really? A fan club? That's pretty exciting, but I gotta say that I won't consider myself a success until I have at least one obsessive stalker. That's when I'll know I hit the big time here on this here intrawebs.

Does my PM count?

This was one of the better TR's I went through today in my boredness and then I saw that comment!