TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR Europe Trip 2008" Thread!

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the updates, keep them coming!

And thanks for the lovely day at Walibi Belgium. It was really nice to meet some of you guys! I'm definitely coming on a trip next year...

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

NOICE! that ice bat with sharp implements was hella tight..... also possibly hella bad idea, but whose to say? perhaps you gave it to ze random french baby to play with???

looks like fun, albeit, weird french fun at this point, but that's okay-soon we'll see the weird belgian fun.

it's certainly not insulting i think it's really cool that americans visit our "in my opinion" crap parks when you check what the us has to offer for a european guy

it should be the other way, we europeans should visit the us asap to ride all the awesome coasters that are standing there

Regarding the Formule 1 coaster, seems like Pax went a bit too cheap with the brakes! The tiny brakes could not stop a car a few years ago and it caused a car to rear end another car. The coaster remained, but Soquet had to come in and replace the brakes hardware with large B&M style brakes.

Who's Soquet? Usually the cheapest bidder when it comes to coasters in Europe! The Mer de Sable Train Du Colorado is an example of their great "engineering".

it's certainly not insulting i think it's really cool that americans visit our "in my opinion" crap parks when you check what the us has to offer for a european guy

it should be the other way, we europeans should visit the us asap to ride all the awesome coasters that are standing there

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I thought the little tongue guy was supposed to be sort of an insult.

Meh, people make mistakes.

I'm loving the updates.

Thanks for the amazing time at Walibi. It was the most fun time I've ever had at that park. (Even though it was the worst Walibi has been in)

I'll definelny see you all on some trips. And I encourage EVERYONE to take one because they seem like loads of fun!

--James

I apologize for the lack of updates. Elissa and I have been VERY busy with the tour.

Robb, there is no need to apologize! Remember the poem from the Spain Tour last year? These updates aren't your JOB, you do it from the good of your heart.

Awesome update. So cool to see these little parks that not many of us know about. I'm loving the Kidtums photos. She's just so freakin adorable.