TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu Flying Coaster

I think the funniest part about all this is that when I was at the park back in March, we pointed out the "construction dirt" next to Orient Express and told Dan to take pictures of it. In fact, I think both Robb and I have pictures of it way back then. I'll have to check my photo cds. Maybe some bigwig at the park saw Dan in his "professional attire" and thought he was a higher-up who looked at the site and approved it, and they're all going off of what he said.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, as I thought, I found some pictures of "site prep" way back in March. Looks like if you see dirt at Magic Mountain, its gonna turn into something. Be amazed at some samples of our magical predicting powers:

SFMMConst004.jpg.164cfd229282fa94525ed43052b21623.jpg

Robb demonstrates how retarded you'll look and feel going into the intense pretzel loop found on the Flying Dragon Fence Queue Ride.

SFMMConst003.jpg.872b1f17e2aaad0f0307695e71fffc90.jpg

Elissa says: "Why should we take a picture of this? Because it won't be here next year, thats why!"

SFMMConst002.jpg.42e76483f91712178a3163ba50d0e734.jpg

Moving dirt. This will surely become the queue building!

SFMMConst001.jpg.93a5fe3192aa971eb60a2578ec49a311.jpg

Behold! Cracks in the sidewalk with orange spraypaint. This could only mean 3 things: 1. They are going to patch up the cracks.

2. Hoodlums were practicing their mad graffiti skillz

3. SFMM will just rip out the crack and replace it with a ride

I understand all the Q-line and Q-building markers. However, I see no cason or support markers. We don't even know which direction this ride is going. The lift hill could go either way. If this is so, then the body of the ride could in theory be over the Log Jammer or in the reverse direction over Raging Rapids. I'll see if I can reconstruct both scenairios in RCT3 then make my decision. I hope they don't remove Orient Express. It's nostalgic. Besides, after a long day there, It saves time with two kids and a stroller. Take Flashback please! Then put in a 200' Screaming Squirrel.

I've got a great idea for a video that I could do with that.

Oh Robb. Nice picture of Elissa! Try explaining that one to a 5 year old!

"Daddy, why is Elissa putting her nipples on that pole?"

Thanks Dude!

^Hmmm...let me guess...are there floating squirrel heads involved in this video?

As for the photo I apologize AGAIN! Stupid Robb and everyone constantly bringing that back to haunt me. I was sick, jetlagged, and doped up on medication! That being said, it was cool to have a boob in each Carolina! :o

Elissa "sorry!" Alvey

^Hmmm...let me guess...are there floating squirrel heads involved in this video?

As for the photo I apologize AGAIN! Stupid Robb and everyone constantly bringing that back to haunt me. I was sick, jetlagged, and doped up on medication! That being said, it was cool to have a boob in each Carolina! :o

Elissa "sorry!" Alvey

Don't be ashamed. I'm sure thousands of other ladies and overweight men have done the same thing.

Michael" Why did Pole-dancing come into mind all of a sudden?'Thomas

Is it just me, or is there actually Orange Spraypaint of Doom on the orient express track itself?

No it's not just you. I can only see it in one spot, so you could start the guessing as to what section this would be for. I guess only time will tell as always.

Wayne "Got to touch Superman track wheels on weekend" Currie

Oh no... better!

As for the photo I apologize AGAIN! Stupid Robb and everyone constantly bringing that back to haunt me. I was sick, jetlagged, and doped up on medication! That being said, it was cool to have a boob in each Carolina!

I'm so sorry. I was just passing along what Jarett said.

If the five year old already knows how to say nipples, it should already know that some things are best unexplained.

You don't have a 5 year old do you? EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED!!! (P.S. My 3 year old knows what nipples are)

Elissa, I feel really bad for you... the first picture all the nasty ACErs will see when they click the link on Screamscape will be Robb's avatar of your bistated breasts.

Again, Elissa I am so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?

How do you put peoples questions in that nice little box. I had to cut and paste this whole response together? I suck!

Guy "It ain't all about floating heads" Koepp

"Ahhhhhh... Airtime! Does that make me an Air Head?"

Videotape the Flying George Foreman Grill Ride of Hot Zamperla Death Ride...aka "Flying Coaster". The Half Pipe might also be kind of interesting if you get a good spinny ride on it.

I've heard it's not the best place...but credits are credits dammit! Will you have time to hit Lakeside one night? That at least is a bit nicer from what I've heard.

Elissa "Do the Celestial Seasonings Factory tour if you have time, it's awesome!" Alvey

I may have time if their open late or if I have an early call. People don't like to pay me for more than 10 hours. It tends to hurt their pocket books.

If I get out before 5pm I will head on over to Lakeside. I hear they have a pretty good woodie.

I also arrive pretty early tomorrow. Mabey I'll take a jaunt over there after I check in.

As for Monday, I don't leave untill 8pm so I'll spend the day at SFEG. See if I can't come up with some weird take on that U thing they have. I'm dying to CG in some great throw up gag.

Guy "I love me some good wood" Koepp

Froggies111 wrote:

That would be kind weird... how can it be stand-up and floorless?

Look at the top secret blueprints I accquired from a 1000% reLIEable source...

Seems to be a new kind of inverted, hangman-style coaster where riders are attached to the train only by a rope tied around their neck. This kind of loose "seating" provides a very natural, almost-like-flying experience.

Also take a close look at the test dummies:

#1 looks like he passed out, rope was probably too tight :shock:

#2 seems to enjoy the ride, low airsupply causes very enjoyable halloucinations, rope perfectly tied

#3 leaves room for some more speculation, maybe the dummy's rope was tied too loose, or they just ran out of dummies

It might be the last coaster you're riding but I'm sure it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

blueprints.jpg.ec50c2819c2cff6a30ce1c5723b6a2ef.jpg

If it's too hard, you're too soft!