TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu Flying Coaster

Went to the park tonight just to get confirmation that the Rapids Camp Crossing area is now closed for awhile. The park was in the 3rd parking lot and talking to someone who works there they said it was quite busy today. Here's the one picture I took for my 'proof'. Full update tomorrow! Max, Michael, Robb, Antonio, his family, and I will all be there!

sfmm11110501.jpg.50e0813034af1e3cc8d403cba7ab9a92.jpg

Hopefully it will be back open after normal business hours on the weekends! Or else I'm really going to get a work out 'shooting the update' =)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ sweet, BULLDOZER: THE RIDE

looks prety crowded....was it?

Yeah, it was pretty bad. I managed to get on a bunch of stuff in the morning... then after we got back from lunch, next to nothing (aside from like sfmmfreak said, a few Vipers with virtually nobody in the car).

If my stupid digital camera would decide it wants to be installed on my computer again (which for some reason it doesn't), I would have taken pictures. But I can't, so here's a mini verbal report:

1)As it's already been said, the Rapids Camp midway is closed and there was a bulldozer on top of Valencia Falls all day. Remember where that footer was before? Almost all the trees near the top of the falls are now toast. It's weird to see the sun reflecting off that giant fountain in front.

2)It doesn't really look like there are any new pieces in the lot (damn).

3)There were a LOT of electrical pipes hanging out in the upper Orient Express station.

4) Tons of trucks and stuff driving around on top of the mountain. I looked several times but still have no idea what the f**k they were doing. Maybe when someone has pictures it will make sense...There's also a big, fat, giant half-square cut out on the side of the pathway, kinda across from Ninja's upper queue house... it's got a few markers near it, and says on the inside, "36 by 48 all" or something like that. Beats me.

Um.. that's all I can think of for now. Hope that made some sense.

-amanda

Went to the park tonight just to get confirmation that the Rapids Camp Crossing area is now closed for awhile. The park was in the 3rd parking lot and talking to someone who works there they said it was quite busy today. Here's the one picture I took for my 'proof'. Full update tomorrow! Max, Michael, Robb, Antonio, his family, and I will all be there!

Hey, guess who that someone was? ME!!! I got to meet the oh so famous Alveys, and not only do they look the same in real life, but they're cool too......and sympathyized with my being transferred to parking lot for the day.

here are the pics:

i got to ride X.....TWICE!

lots of digging on valencia falls:

it's a little blurry, but there are 3 footers on the waterfall!

this fork-lift was carrying out and moving those unpainted supports:

orient had looks a bit cleaner at the bottom:

from here you can see some markers and the missing track:

various construction workers talking and looking at papers and blueprints:

now on to deja vu, i got the best seat (back row, outside seat):

truck:

this shot gives you a general idea of where samurai summit is blocked off:

on the way back i rode ninja:

NO LINE AT ALL:

and then GOLIATH:

I can not see the new update the link is taking back to the Nov.5th update.

REFRESH!!!!

Sorry to be obnoxious, but it seems like EVERY update someone tells me "Your update doesn't work" when all you need to do is refresh it! Please try again:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/sfmmnew06/current.htm

--Robb

OMG i want to meet my co-worker 4718

and robb and elissa you guys go like every week u guys need to drop by colossus some time.

and 4718 i want to ride DD but the leads and sups are always are like were to crowed or some lame excuse like that.u think u can let me on.

Me and tha chilliuns' are headin' to tha Mountain tomorrow to check out tha work area. Lotsa stuff goin' on. Can't wait till next Thursday.

Guy "It's late and I'm tired." Koepp

Guy, "The rooster will crow at daylight.......", just keep that in mind for tomorrow. Oh, and think ninja thoughts, it'll throw off any suspected followers.

I must say my first reaction was "Robb, you bas#%^d, plastering an Elissa sleeping picture all over the net!" But all was redeemed by finding the Male Nurse action figure. I wonder if they got Ben Stiller to model for it. Also, knowing Six Flags, Flashback won't be taken out. It'll just be moved... to Astroworld...yeah...that's the ticket.