TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu Flying Coaster

your going to belive a dippin dots seller.there not even in ops they should be telling you what the new flavors going to be in 5 months not a new ride

Although I've never worked at a theme park I can probably tell you that a dippin dots seller is just as informed as a ride op about Tatsu.

_six

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...for the topics sake...I was thinking...

This coaster is surrounded with pathways on all sides. It will obviously flirt with the tranquil opening plaza area. This coaster will really be in one of the nicer areas of the park. Now, with an orange like that, we all know this coaster will be visually loud. But its also gonna make a hell of a racket! The roar of Riddlers, Scream, and Batman are all in sort of pathway-peninsulas, where those wishing to find peace can simply leave. But the way this coaster is located, its really deafening the nice, social areas of the park.

So...do you think that SFMM put in the effort to silence this coaster? Like how Silver Bullet is.

^ That's a very good question.

I'd like to think that SFMM would take the noise of the coaster into consideration. It would be great if the Japanese Gardens at the top of the mountain would return in some form. That was a nice, peaceful area, and a theme park (or SFMM ) needs someplace for guests to be able to sit and enjoy a little peace and quiet.

Eric

SFMM cant live off of its coasters alone, Xtreme or not.

If you want to make money, shoot for the families...teenagers can only take you so far, so shoot for the families. Where are the parents gonna go when they are waiting for their kids? The places where they can find peace and quiet.

Dude, your last post was totally xtreme. So Extreme, I'm going to have to cut myself so that the extremeness can safely escape my body.

Are there any plans on having an auction to be the first on this ride much like on Silver Bullet, I wonder? Would this be unlikely, or a possibility, I guess is what I'm looking for. I think I might actually do it this time, as it would be freaking sweet.

The real question is; is this coaster going to be annoyingly loud! Silver Bullet, although is quiet has completly ruined the quite feel of the old "Indian Trails" area. So even if this coaster was quiet I doubt this area would be considered "calm and relaxing".

_six

coaster realm has posted an update, for the XTREME park, and it's XTREME to the max!!!

it doesnt show much we havn't seen, looks like ALOT of track, but no close-ups of them.

the main point of me posting that is... the path between viper and deja vu is either xtremely covered in dirt or etremely torn up!

Looks like the mountain (extreme!) let B&M do whatever they wanted to to make this coaster xtreme, if it means clearing all this land, tearing out main midways and exits to rides, so be it!

http://www.coasterrealm.com/template.php?page=Pics/picupdate&pgname=Magic%20Mountain%20Pictures&groupname=Magic%20Mountain&updatedate=11072005&start=

oh, whats happening to Psyclone? i saw some pictures of work being done to it. The only thing i heard was "Psyclone ran into some problems last weekend and will be down until further notice"

retracking? psyclone?

theoredicly that means it should ride like it did when it was built... right???

I LOVE PSYCLONE!!

ROFL.

Since we're OT right now, does anyone know if X is running yet? I'm thinking about hitting the mountain tomorrow (Friday). I mean... everyone's in school... right?

1) I dont know if thats true.

2) That doesn't mean they are doing the whole thing.

yeah, i know. But we xan always hope.

if they ARE retracking however, i see no reason why SFMM should only do part of it, i mean, if they know it needs retracking, and they know the condition of the entire ride, why only do one section?

even if they retrack PSYCLONE, it still doesnt fix that first drop...if you ride in the back(which i always do on every ride) its horrible going down the drop becuase it jerks right about 5 feet into it. if you are in the front its hardly noticable because you go so slowly through it, but by the time the back of the train gets through it, it gets really jerky.

^ sweet, BULLDOZER: THE RIDE

looks prety crowded....was it?

the crowds where actually light. i even got to ride viper... ALONE! it was awsome. the crowds where pretty heavy throuout the day and there are huge ditches dug up in samurai summit. unfortunately, the only pic i have of the huge footer hole has my finger on the lens . lots of action in the construction place in the bus parking lot. Lots of HUGE steel, unpainted bars being moved around, cranes cycling in and out of the park.