TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu Flying Coaster

Flying Coaster Station: The Ride

Single train ops, no stacking, just strap in, "assume the position," return to vertical, get off. :?

All the extra clearing is for the 8 hour queue line with TV's you can't really see in the glare because they are scratched so badly, rerunning the Mr. Six commercials until you run from the park screaming.

(The queue's 8 hours because the ops are hand selected from all the other rides for extra special slowness.)

Chris B

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...very true.

Well, I find it to be less annoying than 'Scream!', so we're good over here ! Also, unlike names like 'Scream!', 'X', or 'Dejavu', which are completely detached from the tangible, me may hopefully be seeing an actual consistancy in the theme...that thats a bigger assumption than the name!

BTW...I am going tomorrow to do some filming, and because the Halleuja Jubillee is the only excuse I can get some Christain friends of mine to go to SFMM these days, so expect an update tomorrow night, or Saturday.

BTW...I am going tomorrow to do some filming, and because the Halleuja Jubillee is the only excuse I can get some Christain friends of mine to go to SFMM these days, so expect an update tomorrow night, or Saturday.

Hey, I'll be going to the concerts if I get the night off, but even if I don't I'll be a Six Flags anyway and you'll know where to find me.

The name is........uh......."interesting", how certain are we that it'll be the final name? Also, any idea what color the supports will be? The red and yellow track doesn't totally lend itself to a dragon theme, but I s'pose it could, the supports would be the real tie in I think.

Dang...is it really gonna be crowded tommorow night? And how many christians are there really going to be?

I was thinking about going just cause I just thought it'd be a chill night, but the more I hear about it, the less appealing it's becoming.

^^Um, weren't there pictures showing the supports to be a burnt orange color? I swear I saw them a couple pages back.

The name isn't terrible, IMO, I think it is decently creative but damn that tagline sucks. EXTREMELY cheesy, but you know, what counts is the ride.

^ When I went to the gospel christian dealy earlier this year (they had one back in April and it was open til 1am) the park was seriously dead. Not walk ons for everything, but I waited maybe 15min for the front on scream, 40mins for X (rode it twice that night woohoo!), two trains for Goliath front, etc. The longest wait was RRv with about a 45min wait because the crew was terrible.

Hopefully the lines are as short for you tonight!

JC

Yellow, Red and Burnt Orange are perfect for the themeing of Saumari Summit. Look at all the other buildings around that area. Also, the sky tower is burnt orange. It won't blend in too well with the foliage. But it screams Asian themeing.

What color do you think the trains will be? I think either green or red, or a combination of both. Throw in a little gold trim with Japaneese symbols for Xtreme thrills, and viola'! You have a flying dragon coaster.

Guy "I think the themeing for this ride is a no brainer." Koepp