TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu Flying Coaster

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually dissapointed with the colors.

Being all terrain-y and all, I was hoping for a more natural look, that appears to "grow" out of the mountain, if you know what I mean. However, this is like all "look what I can do!"

Ah well, at least these two pieces are enough to keep me sane for now!

I am actually dissapointed with the colors.

Being all terrain-y and all, I was hoping for a more natural look, that appears to "grow" out of the mountain, if you know what I mean. However, this is like all "look what I can do!"

Same here, I was hoping for a dark blue and yellow kind of scheme, stark contrast to the yellow and red......don't really like to to tell you the truth. As for the name, it's anyone's guess right now, I do of course bet that the higher ups know it already, or at least are working on it.

I really can't think of too many other coasters that have their station track painted a completely different color than the rest of the ride. Certainly not any at SFMM!

--Robb

I think T2 at SFKK may be the lone exception...but that's because they don't know what paint is!

I predict the name will be Ronald McDonald's Acid Trip: The Ride.

-Bryan "wouldn't mind In-n-Out Burger:The Ride" Wood

Ok, so I went today thinking I would shoot an update...

I dont' know, it was hot, I was tired, my new shoes were hurting me so I only got as far as Orient Expresses bottom station before giving up. Honestly from what I saw there was more land clearning, more markers...pretty much the same. Track was still sitting out in the same place as yesterday.

I'll probably give them one more full work day then go up Sunday before they close for weekend only operation and do a full update.

Grrr, why couldn't they just build another parking lot ride so I don't have to go into the park!