TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu Flying Coaster

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well, I agree. If it is going to be a rocket (which I doubt) it'll be more like a Stormrunner then a simple Top Hat Rocket such as Kingda Ka and TTD.

Michael"That way SFMM can add an XTREME slogin to the ride!"Thomas

(Flashback, Bobsleds, Goliath track 2, Mountain Express)

Guy "Getting my kids dressed while posting" Koepp

I don't remember Goliath having two tracks...

It's been a while since I've been to MM, but I am pretty sure Colossus was the only two-track coaster there.

Chris B

I might be going tomorrow, to get pics. I think I might make a thing of going on Fridays, as its the end of the week & working days, and the progress will be most up to date till next week.

See you tomorrow!

P.S. Has everybody heard about that track outside of the B&M manufactering facility in Ohio? What do you guys think about that? Do you think those pics that have been circulating are old? I mean, its obvious by looking at the track that this is an inverted style, but who knows what for. . . . . .or when they were taken...lol.

The pictures were taken Aug.23 by a regular poster to Coasterbuzz.

It is indeed newly made inverted style track that looks pretty twisty, so SFOG hyper track has been ruled out. The question remains of is it the rest of WOF Patriot track, that hasn't been primed and painted yet. Or could it be SFMM flyer track or track for a park that know one has really thought about yet. Anyways the guys says he"ll check back around the plant in about a week or so and see if anything is new, has been painted, or if he can get a closer look at the lables.

Anyways I'll probably be hitting the mountain on Sunday...My dream lately is to pull into the lot and see gorgeous Intamin track sitting way back there.......but then it turns into a nightmare :?

I gotta pick up my paycheck tomorrow, but I guess I could wander around for a bit. Jahan, you going after school lets out? Don't know if you guys would want to, but I could get you on Deja up the exit as well as a few other perks.

I believe B&M has more than one contractor producing track for them. I think the Ohio plant only makes tracks intended for the U.S. parks. They used Giavanola (sp?) for a long time in Switzerland for European park projects, but after they started making coasters themselves that relationship may have soured.

Chris B

From what I know, there are three B&M projects stateside this year and then the inverted for Germany and flying for China. I believe the China coaster already has track there, since it was seen a WHILE ago at SOFCO.

I'm pretty sure that track is for Patriot, SFMM still has a few more things to do before they need track there.

And I was sure they were going to keep it... Well, I guess you have to sacrifice one thing to gain another... I hope in some way, they either get metro running again or somehow make a new transportation system. But those are extremely high hopes.