TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What song are you listening to?

Mr.Six

Don't forget to turn it up to 480p. I'm dead serious when I say it makes a world of difference, usually it's not that big a jump in quality, but here it's like a different song.

I haven't cared about Deadmau5 since 2008 and his Hollywood Palladium show and I still don't care about him, but I was here and it was pretty sweet; especially since it was his first set with the cube and no one really knew what was gonna happen.

Anyways, I am currently listening to:

Talamak- Toro y Moi

Saw him open up for Nosaj Thing (BTW sick night) in November and, to my surprise, Toro brought out a full live band. My friend and I chatted with the lead singer for a few minutes before the show started and he was a nice, down to earth guy.

Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn

One of my current favorite acts, hopefully I'll be seeing them (plus Tokyo Police Club and Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltin) on the 25th at The Masquerade in the ATL.

I have heard that SSLYBY are stellar live.

Currently listening to the Sasha+Richie Hawtin Essential Mix from earlier this year. Richie is amazing and Plastikman at Coachella was glorious.

^ UK punk fan? Good stuff.

Currently listening to a woman called Rumer (sp?), she sounds like Karen Carpenter to me, and I thought many of her songs were by The Carpenters - anyway, it's only because it's currently what's on BBC Radio 2.