TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What song are you listening to?

Mr.Six

Can't Get Away - Turnstile

This band just put out a fantastic new album today, Time and Space. It's a really interesting blend of hardcore with some quirkier elements that aren't usually found in this scene, it's definitely worth a listen!

The new Turnstile is so legit! I've been listening to it constantly this week. It's like a combination of Bad Brains, Gorilla Biscuits, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and Post Malone with a hint of Melvins.

Ooh, cannot watch that one. That flashing....not good. They have a lot of good videos, but Sabotage is just the best. I actually listened to a bunch of their stuff again yesterday. I'm partial to Hello Nasty & To the 5 Boroughs, but I'm sure that's largely a function of age. I was 14 & 20 respectively when those albums were released, and that's prime Beastie age.

^ Wow, that's pretty good. Haven't heard of them before, and not sure how to pronounce it honestly, but I like it.

Kinda like it looks, sounds like "no such thing".

n/p:

^ Wow, that's pretty good. Haven't heard of them before, and not sure how to pronounce it honestly, but I like it.

Kinda like it looks, sounds like "no such thing".

Nice.

MOAR NIENTYS!!!9!

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

I can totally rock all these sweet dance moves. #humblebrag

Keeping with the 90's vibe...

I actually sang this for my family doing karaoke one time and they LOVED it! My Dad and his wife had never heard it before, but they were begging me to go out some night so I could sing it at a bar. My sister & Michael said that I sounded just like Michael Stipe.

Yeah...right. LOL