TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What song are you listening to?

Mr.Six

Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis - Wurlitzer 146 Carousel Organ

Unless I killed my speakers or need to change some kind of setting, I guess this organ is an acquired taste. Some of the instruments just do not sound right.

Ah, now I see others have complained about the drums and bass. Too bad, sometimes those are the best part.

Internet Friends - Knife Party

I think it's safe to say that Knife Party and The Glitch Mob are the two perfect electronic artists for my taste. Intense while still staying fun, having a wide variety of styles in their music, and they're both willing to put up plenty of songs on their websites for free!

Skinny Love - Bon Iver

I love this band so much.

Justin Vernon's the man, love it. I'd also suggest checking out Charlie Winston; he's also a modern singer/songwriter with a soulful twang, except he tends to go more towards a more direct, bluesier approach.

Storytime - Nightwish

This song is out in the U.S.! Unfortunately, none of the other songs on Imaginaerum come out 'till January 10th . Why do they have to be Finnish?!

Not if you import the album. I got the vinyl shipped from Europe here already, just waiting until Christmas to finally listen to it.

Born Of Osiris - Recreate

Djent...djent...djent...