TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What song are you listening to?

Mr.Six

Lady Gaga's new album... The only way it would be 'perfection' is because she didn't progress, and just did a bunch of time tested techniques and songs, for fear of being ridiculed. I've heard a bunch of songs from Born This Way, and while they aren't bad, it feels like I've heard them about a million times. It's meh. Just a re-branding of old songs. But less catchy. I can see how somebody would say it's great, but for a star like her, she really needed to change things up and PROGRESS. Which I didn't hear. Now I fear she's doomed to her fifteen minutes of fame and won't gain much of a new fanbase.

Mastodon - Oblivion

The classic "Heffalumps and Woozles" song from Winnie The Pooh. Used to watch that movie a lot when I was younger, causing that song to be stuck in my head for days. Came across this clip on Youtube and it definately brought back memories.

Speaking of which, I got everyone on the bus to our state swim meet to sing The Bare Necessities.

Oh, and I'm listening to Am I Evil by Diamond Head.

Edited by MayTheGForceBeWithYou