TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Ever Evolving Park Index

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I've been working on adding my trip reports for my Northeast credit run and have several rides missing from Santa's Village (including a coaster!) and a few mountain coasters.

Santa's Village- Poogee Penguin's Spin Out (SBF Spinning Coaster), Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (swings), Chimney Drop (freefall tower), minor thing but "Himilaya" should be "Himalaya"

Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park- Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing

Attitash Mountain Resort- Nor'Easter Mountain Coaster

I also had some photos of the Goat Coaster and Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster down in Pigeon Forge if those are parks that you would like to add to the Park Index. They're in my NC to NYC TR.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Larry, thanks as always for putting my photos in the park index, I always like to see the pictures get a permanent home.

Just a quick amendment, I don't think I was clear enough in my TR when I said Musical Garden replaced Global Village. Unfortunately it's just another garden, not a re-theme of Global Village. Turns out the "come see our exciting new attraction" was just marketing speak. The building and all the ride have gone completely which is a shame because with other closures and some SBNO areas it leaves the park a little more empty than it was when I first came to Korea, that spot would have been great for a new modern dark ride. Although on the plus side it would be pretty easy to remove a garden in the future.

Just a quick amendment, I don't think I was clear enough in my TR when I said Musical Garden replaced Global Village. Unfortunately it's just another garden, not a re-theme of Global Village. Turns out the "come see our exciting new attraction" was just marketing speak. The building and all the ride have gone completely which is a shame because with other closures and some SBNO areas it leaves the park a little more empty than it was when I first came to Korea, that spot would have been great for a new modern dark ride. Although on the plus side it would be pretty easy to remove a garden in the future.

Not a problem, I'll fix it. I was going to PM you to verify and I guess I should have done that.

^Sorry, normally I try and pop into new areas and get pictures just to keep all the info up to date but I had guests who will probably never be in Korea again so it wasn't quite fair on them. Just looked at my TR and I completely missed putting in about it being replaced by a garden. That's what I get for trying to write a TR at 2AM when the baby has woken me up.

A few rides that can now be marked as closed

SFNE-Splashwater falls

Cedar Point-Mean Streak, Shoot the Rapids

Valleyfair-Enterprise

Hersheypark-Flying Falcon, Also Laff Track is marked as closed but it is still open.

A few rides that can now be marked as closed

SFNE-Splashwater falls

Cedar Point-Mean Streak, Shoot the Rapids

Valleyfair-Enterprise

Hersheypark-Flying Falcon, Also Laff Track is marked as closed but it is still open.

OK, just fixed everything you mentioned

thanks

thx & You're welcome.

BTW: Plohn is not in "Thuringia", its in Saxony/Saxonia.

– and in Tusenfryd you have now the attraction doubled (Ragnorak / Rapid River = The same)

Niglolands SkyFly is called "Air Meeting" - but I don't find a pic of the logo, but here are a few more pics:

and a few Insider-Pics of the Inside Rooms from Alpina Blitz and one or two more

Again: Pictures © like above and, if you want, with Forum-Name, but like you do.

Now I will wait for an updates list.

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_01.thumb.jpg.dbf934cb2a937cdcae97f6e5a193f0e6.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_02.thumb.jpg.f04c300dd18cd13a9dcecb3802fe0b14.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_03.thumb.jpg.4a3e65959aac2ab24771532566e2148f.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_04.thumb.jpg.5dc6cc418f54a52f950e7146e6f1e587.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_05.thumb.jpg.499d7da810993e18d5777adcdd39c166.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_06.thumb.jpg.af0225890dbb6d5aea43e97784cf00f9.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_07.thumb.jpg.0d2443fbdf82e1455bb4cf24c49b8672.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_08.thumb.jpg.3fc8563752955d8caa4ea55389e7f9e0.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_09.thumb.jpg.885656a4f943be9da4168e3cd9d0cded.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_10.thumb.jpg.a2bb9eeefe67bafb2990aca7eda5016e.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_11.thumb.jpg.3004bcdb50bc878c06288abde417a2ad.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_12.thumb.jpg.316a29ac4cbc169336fb6f611e199a6a.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_13.thumb.jpg.103d8fdd7fb040525b2e8ed1ae670d53.jpg

Nigloland-forTPR-(C)ECS_14.thumb.jpg.d1df8e06dc87ed3962b53fa17dede8d5.jpg

Hi Larry,

Is it OK if I could try and get you some pictures of parks here in Saudi to add to the Park Index?

There's a TON of parks here when you count all of the FECs, and I could try to get some pics of some of the rides. (Although I can't guarantee when and if I can actually upload them, because, then again, it IS Saudi Arabia after all.)

I'll be honest. If the park is only kiddie rides, I won't add it to the park index. If I get pictures of just a coaster, I won't add it, I want to display multiple rides. As a rule of thumb if there are not at least 5 rides, I don't add the park.

Edited by larrygator