TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Ever Evolving Park Index

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

^thanks Jason - I can always use better pictures of rides. The Park Index is the only menaingful aspect of my life.

In case anyone missed it the new thread I made, I just want to let everyone know that a lot of park maps have recently been scanned and added to the Park Index from Robb and Elissa's personal collection. Notable additions: HHN Orlando Park Guides, some Asian parks (from 2004-2009 trips) and European parks they visited in 2005.

Edited by larrygator

Why did they have to put that "stupid" Texas Giant sign right below the Big Spin sign?

This reminds me - I have to make a list of the SF rides getting new names and fix them in the Park Index. Shouldn't be too hard since most changes are with kiddie rides.

Edited by larrygator

• 2 weeks later...

Jason - thanks for that picture. I'm still doing a lot of behind the scenes work on the Park Index. There are some updates (new photos, maps and nostalgia) everyone can see right now. Other changes on a grander scale are in process and not quite ready for release.

Speaking about the "ever evolving park index"... here is a sneak peek at something new that should be launching on TPR hopefully sooner than later!

I do hope some of you guys will be as excited about this as Larry and I are!

It's an expanded "Park Index" with the ability for users to login and rate the parks! That's all I'm going to say about it....

newparkindex.thumb.png.1c7ed864373a4808d05a43b086e05af0.png

Edited by robbalvey