TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Ever Evolving Park Index

Hey Larry I got the new underland ride at lotte world for you in my korean park index update thread: http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64957&start=10

Sadly except for the 4d shooting ride they installed down there i don't know if it counts as a new land, it's just a cover put over the shopping malls restaurants, which makes it really confusing since its a shared spare with 1 entrance for lotte world guests and one for shopping mall users but if you accidentally go out the shopping mall entrance to use a bathroom or browse shops and come back you'll find yourself locked out of lotte world since they don't allow re-entry (there was no sign in english in the restaurants just at the park exit)

I'll maybe head out and try and snap pictures of everlands new safari ride later this year when the lines start to die down.

Thanks. I still have quite a few PTRs to review from you and others, I've been quite busy preparing to embark on a new career, but I'll get to those PTR submissions soon.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Larry I got the new underland ride at lotte world for you in my korean park index update thread: http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64957&start=10

Sadly except for the 4d shooting ride they installed down there i don't know if it counts as a new land, it's just a cover put over the shopping malls restaurants, which makes it really confusing since its a shared spare with 1 entrance for lotte world guests and one for shopping mall users but if you accidentally go out the shopping mall entrance to use a bathroom or browse shops and come back you'll find yourself locked out of lotte world since they don't allow re-entry (there was no sign in english in the restaurants just at the park exit)

I'll maybe head out and try and snap pictures of everlands new safari ride later this year when the lines start to die down.

Thanks. I still have quite a few PTRs to review from you and others, I've been quite busy preparing to embark on a new career, but I'll get to those Photo TR submissions soon.

Ok I wasn't sure since I didn't click submit to park index since it wasn't a real TR just a quick update when I visited, should i click submit to park index even when they aren't full updates? Sorry if i double sent any of the japan ones i ended up doing those updates late at night and could never remember if I did or not.

^ I know you have something in submission queue, so whatever you are doing is fine. There is no need to submit a PTR for review if it is just an small report, just somehow let me know if the report has a new ride. As you have done.

^ I know you have something in submission queue, so whatever you are doing is fine. There is no need to submit a Photo TR for review if it is just an small report, just somehow let me know if the report has a new ride. As you have done.

There's an error for seoul land, the big wheel is actually a part of childrens grand park.... I think. The whole park is down for refurbishment until march 2014 so I'm not sure what will have changed it's not on the map but since it's a very rough proposed sketch who knows. I'll try and get out and check it out a little after the grand re-opening when the lines have died down, seems they got a gyro-swing at some point which seems interesting considering Lotte worlds one is only a 30 minute subway away.

I'll also try and grab Everlands new ride in the summer if time permits it.

Keep them coming, the list is shrinking.

If you make a submission, please resize your photos to 800x600 or smaller before submitting, otherwise they can not be used in the Park Index.

You can post your photos in this thread, or through the submission tool in the Park Index. Or if you have any of those photos in a PTR just send me a PM and let me know.

For this first listing of rides we need any pictures you have of the ride (and signs if the ride is new):

USA/Canada

Adventure City - New family coaster

Adventuredome - S&S El Loco

Family Kingdom - Twist and Shout Wild Mouse

Fun Spot America - Sea Serpent

Legoland California - Pirate's Reef

Michigan's Adventures - Lakeside Gliders

Seabreeze - New Zamperla Tea Cups (replaced 50+ year old Crazy Cups)

Western Playland - relocation of SCBB's Hurricane

Worlds of Fun - Dinosaurs Alive

UK

Botton’s Pleasure Beach – Cup and Saucer, Gallopers, Rockin Tug

Codona's - Vertigo (Ropes Course)

Flamingoland – Dodgems, StarFlyer, Volare Flyer, Twisting Junior Coaster

Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach - spinning coaster

Gulliver’s Warrington – Barrel Ride, Joker, Sky Tours Observation Tower, Tree Tops Swing

Pleasure Island – GoGator, Falls of Fear, Galleon

Germany

Wunderland Kalkar - Kernie's Boot (Rockin Tug), Tea Cups

Legoland Deutschland - Gerstlauer Sky Fly

Phantasialand - Chiapas

Denmark

Farup Sommerland – Raeven Hule (walk-thru)

Sommerland Syd - Himilaya (Galaxi)

France

Mer de Sable – Wild Mouse "La Mine Bleue" (formerly at Compagnie des Alpes), Riviere Sauvage, Train du Desert, Jungle des Chikapas (Indoor Tow Boat), Babagattaux (Outdoor Tow Boat)

Nigloland - Gerstlauer Sky Fly, Mack coaster

Italy

Etnaland - Dragon River, El Dorado, Hip Hop Coaster, Storm

Minitalia Leolandia - Zamperla Splash Battle, Zamperla Coaster

Rainbow Magicland - Battaglia Navale

Netherlands/Belgium

Bellewaerde - Huracan

Plopsaland de Panne - De Grote Golf (new Disk-O) , Wickie the Battle (Mack Splash Battle)

Finland/Sweden/Norway

Grona Lund – Eclipse, Kuling (Rockin Tug)

Linnanmaki - New Kummitusjuna (Ghost Train)

Liseberg - Rides in Kaninland

Skara Sommerland - Spinning Coaster, Rodeo and Jr. Drop Tower

Tusenfryd - Nightmare, Western-expressen

Spain

Parque d'Attractiones Madrid - Los Rapidos

China

China Dinosaur Park - King Kong, Super Swing (Wave Swinger), Coaster Brontosaurus (Disko)

Floraland - expansion of park with Floraland West

Japan

Pleasure Garden – Mad Mouse, Through the Woods Jet Coaster

Suntopia – Loop the Loop

Australia

Dreamworld - Zamperla Air Race

Sea World - Mack water coaster

South America

Beto Carrero World - relocated Batman and Robin: The Chiller from SFGAdv

Hopi Hari - Intamin multi looping coaster

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the following rides we only need pictures of the ride sign:

USA/Canada

Bowcraft – Crossbow

Martin's Fantasy Island - Max's Doggy Dog Coaster

Fun Spot America - White Lightning

Knoebels - Black Diamond, Power Surge

Lagoon - Bombora

Lake Winnie - Sea Warrior

Marineland - Topple Tower, Skyhawk

Silverwood - Spin Cycle

Six Flags over Georgia - Skyscreamer

UK

Flamingoland – Navigator, Sky Flyer

Pleasure Island (UK) - GoGator

Other Europe

Farup Sommerland - Wave Swinger

Freizeitpark Plohn - Plohseidon

Liseberg - Liseberghjulet (Giant Wheel)

Movie Park Germany - NYC Transformer

Parque d'Attractiones Madrid - Noriavision (Giant Wheel), Ford T

Power Park – Pegasus (Evolution)

Sommerland Syd - Kaemperutshebanen, Tornado, King Kong Karrusel (Calypso), Svingeren (Wave Swinger)

Tivoli Friheden – Forhindringsbane (Obstacle Course)

Walibi Rhone Alps - Boomerang, Coccinelle

WalyGator - Waly Coaster

Other Asia/Australia

Adventure World (AUS) - Dragon Express

Pleasure Garden – Mad Mouse, Through the Woods Jet Coaster

Remember photos must be .jpg should not exceed 800x600 (Unfortunately, in the past many people have submitted photos that were far too large for TPR to use or in pdf form.)

If you have photos of a non-kiddie ride that is not in TPR's Park Index, please submit that also. The list of what we need is not complete, only based on rides that appear on my personal park maps.

High quality photos, please (not blurry, distorted or out of focus).

We are also not adding FECs (Family Entertainment Centers) to the Park Index. Our current rule of thumb is to include places that have 6 or more adult rides. Also, we are Theme Park Review not Water Park Review so we are not adding Water Parks either.

Of course any PTRs containing superior photos or entertaining captions and a variety of pictures including multiple rides and areas (Not just one or two rides/attractions) are always valued. Attention has been given to every previously submitted Photo TR. Don't feel discouraged if we can't include every one.

Edited by larrygator

according to bobbejaanlands website their splash battle isn't named spongebob's splash bash but banana battle I can confirm that myself.

and plopsaland de panne's splashbattle is named Wickie the battle and their disk'o "de grote golf"

Thanks, I don't know why I thought Bobbejaanland was getting a Mack Splash Battle.

Edited by larrygator

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the recent submissions.

I also finally caught up on my Graduate School work and was able to review all the submissions sitting in the queue that many suggested. So I should be up to speed for the time being.

• 2 months later...

Hey Larry!

I got some outside pictures of "El Secreto del los Mayas" from Port Aventura:

Feel free to use them; by the way. If you need the higher resolution, just let me know; rezized them to 800pix for the forum.

DSC02818.thumb.JPG.2b4b10dfece8afe95c394b9bbd23c13f.JPG

DSC02819.JPG.8c4d822134da4d51cd258bb41757092b.JPG

DSC02820.JPG.b0a05c508cde13dba852a1ba6a8d559d.JPG

DSC02821.JPG.e22a449cda79013aaa2ad978bc48ecd7.JPG

DSC02824.JPG.adc332a2bcfd34798fa19d7c4efbe46b.JPG

DSC02826.thumb.JPG.70a4c1bd6a32b0224404140d16c06d51.JPG

• 3 months later...

I was planning on doing my next update of Lotte World and Everland soon-ish since Lotte World opened a lot of new rides (although I may wait until the re-opening of childrens grand park before I go around looking at the new rides), lately I have been posting my photos straight from my computer so they are bigger sized. Since they need to be 800x600 for the park index would it be better to post all the pictures again in this friend as a duplicate or would I post a link to the TR here so you can choose which photos for the new rides are best and then I just re-size those ones?

Edit: I'll just post all my TR's in 800x600 still, I don't think that much quality is lost when I change it on picasa for forum viewing and there's just no point over complicating it.

I was planning on doing my next update of Lotte World and Everland soon-ish since Lotte World opened a lot of new rides (although I may wait until the re-opening of childrens grand park before I go around looking at the new rides), lately I have been posting my photos straight from my computer so they are bigger sized. Since they need to be 800x600 for the park index would it be better to post all the pictures again in this friend as a duplicate or would I post a link to the TR here so you can choose which photos for the new rides are best and then I just re-size those ones?

Edit: I'll just post all my TR's in 800x600 still, I don't think that much quality is lost when I change it on picasa for forum viewing and there's just no point over complicating it.

Thanks Garet. That makes it easier for me. I'm time challenged right now.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted Everlands new rides today, was going to just do a park index update but ended up taking enough pictures to do a full TR. I already grabbed pictures for the ones listed as needed on Lotte Worlds page which i'll update later this month. They keep delaying the re-opening of Childrens Park but i'll try and get out and cover it whenever it reopens since I think a lot of the old rides have gone.

Larry, here's two photos I took during the Scandi Tour last month.

One is the sign of the re-done funhouse at Farup Sommerland.

The other is of the new Pirate Ride at Djurs Sommerland.

And I have a number of photos taken of the new ghost train's facade

(and a few in the queue) at Linnanmaki, but wasn't planning to

post them until later on.

1961815828_ResizeofIMG_5084.JPG.3036c947f9a601c18c402fdebc413965.JPG

The pirate ride at Djurs Sommerland.

784206923_ResizeofIMG_5195alt.JPG.5a4472234cc7922cb4311224ab3f4a8f.JPG

New sign for the newly redone walkthru funhouse, at Farup Sommerland.

• 2 weeks later...

Covered the ones that said needed for Lotte World: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1481581#p1481581 There was so many changes and new rides it ended up being a full blown TR this time instead of just an update. This is probably my last TR for this year for Korea, they keep delaying the re-opening of childrens grand park and I feel even if it opens in autumn it will be packed for a while so I may hold off until 2015. I do mean to get out to Seoul Land since most of one area of the park was re-themed so all the rides look like characters from all kinds of different korean childrens animations but I keep putting it off hoping one year they will add something new, although minor edit for that Hi-Roller is a flat ride, not a roller coaster.