TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Ever Evolving Park Index

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb, I was uploading photos, didn't have much of a problem, then it would seem like the upload would freeze and I would be redirected to an error page, losing all the progress I made. It happened to me three times. I should learn to save a draft as I go along.

Hey everyone!

Can you all help us test a new feature?

Ok, check it out...

Go to a park index page: http://www.themeparkreview.com/parks/

Click on any park.

Click on "Rides and Attractions" and mouse over the ride names. You should get a thumbnail picture that shows up.

I'm looking to see if it works/doesn't work in all browsers (so please tell us what browser and version you are using), and if anything else has been broken in the Park Index as a result of adding this.

Also, tell us what you think of this little addition!

--Robb

I tried clicking on like 20 random parks on both Firefox 3.8.18 and Safari 5.0.5 and it worked fine on both!

Very cool feature!

Side Note: SF New Orleans was one of the random parks I clicked on, and the thumbnails on that one were a little off. The B:TR and Jester thumbnails didn't load for me and the other rides all shared the same 2 pics (don't know if it was meant to be that way though, or those rides don't have their own pics).

Side Note: SF New Orleans was one of the random parks I clicked on, and the thumbnails on that one were a little off. The B:TR and Jester thumbnails didn't load for me and the other rides all shared the same 2 pics (don't know if it was meant to be that way though, or those rides don't have their own pics).

Just one of those parks where we never got pictures for 4 of their 6 coasters, but I hold out hope someone will find and submit old photos one day.

Edited by larrygator