TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World Expansion 2009?

The holiblog had this photo up along with the caption

I'd like mine medium-rare, please

Could this be along the lines of the great wood shop expansion from last year or the addition to the next park expansion. To locate this markings, this would be on the Highway 162 side almost the same area on the opposite side as Kima Bay.

I am not sure what it is, or what it could be so all I am going to say is Aquatrax.

61808stakes-780956.jpg.50606c24095b800deb6ccee8445e9a8e.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at the picture closely, and you can tell where this will be located.

This would have to be taken from the field on the Thanksgiving side. The lift hill is going up left to right.

That knocks out an addition to Splashin' Safari...

Look at the picture closely, and you can tell where this will be located.

This would have to be taken from the field on the Thanksgiving side. The lift hill is going up left to right.

That knocks out an addition to Splashin' Safari...

Yea, but you know that Splashin' Safari will end up getting something too. Maybe some new tube slides back by Bakuli and Kima Bay.

I thought the additions to Holiday World this year were nice, but nothing I really wanted to ride.

The holiblog had this photo up along with the caption
I'd like mine medium-rare, please

Could this be along the lines of the great wood shop expansion from last year or the addition to the next park expansion. To locate this markings, this would be on the Highway 162 side almost the same area on the opposite side as Kima Bay.

I don''t think it's much of a clue at all. Medium rare = steak = stakes in the ground.

But they're kind of in a straight line, so I still have hope for my long-fantasized chairlift/sky ride! :OP

(6/3/08) Just a note to all your Holiday World enthusiasts out there who may be looking for any signs of what the park might be up to in 2009. If you see any sign of a new building going up soon, don’t even give it a second thought. Apparently this is just for a new receiving warehouse as well as a new freezer for food storage.

From Screamscape