TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Del Mar Fair 2008

Great fair and pictures. What show was it exactly? Reminds me of Reithoffer, but doesn't seem completely like it. I love Tango's, there amazing. Top Scan isn't as good in my opinion. Again great report, and thanks for sharing. Much better then the fair I went to today, lol.

Yeah, someone agrees with me about Top Scans being not that good.

However, if you want to see the Top Scan, there is usually one at the Florida State Fair, and the Ohio State Fair. It's probably even the same one. It's called Space Roller at those fairs.

There are a lot of rides that I have never been on, and they would be good for me to ride. It's so far away though. If I were to go to this fair, there are still some rides me to fall back on like the Spin Out, Zipper, and XTreme (KMG Afterburner) in which it wouldn't be horrible if the Tango, Magnum, Himilaya, Fighter, and the Remix stink. Who knows about the Evolution either?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Great TR! That looks like a damn fine fair!

I've actually seen some of those rides make rounds at the State Fair Meadowlands in New Jersey throughout the years; Magnum, Tango, and Evolution namely. Today the Meadowlands Fair typically brings a KMG Fireball, Crazy Mouse, and the apparently well traveled Space Roller along with a load of lesser, but still nice rides.