TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World- A Massive RCT2 Park

After finishing Fun Forest, I began building this massive holiday themed park. Right now I am working on the Halloween section first, but later plan on adding Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and Independence Day areas. I will be updating as I go.

SCR8.BMP

Here's an overview of what I've done so far. So far I personally like my work.

SCR41.BMP

Here's the final helix around a small fountain. The ride still has considerable speed at this point.

SCR40.BMP

You guessed it, more air!

SCR39.BMP

Here's an air-time filled helix.

SCR38.BMP

It's not uncommon to get a little wet going through here.

SCR37.BMP

Here's the insane turnaround surrounded by a waterfall! The train just flies through this turn.

SCR36.BMP

Yeah! More air!

SCR35.BMP

Another pretty big drop.

SCR34.BMP

Don't be deceived, this is the most air-time filled air throughout the ride. It rivals the air on the drop into El Toro's helix!

SCR33.BMP

Out she comes.

SCR32.BMP

Woohoo! Back into the tunnel to the rider's delight!

SCR31.BMP

Yeah! Air Time!

SCR30.BMP

The train flying out of the tunnel for the first time.

SCR29.BMP

Here's the steep 85ft drop. While not the biggest coaster out there, the whole ride is non-stop thrills.

SCR28.BMP

Going up the lift.

SCR27.BMP

The whole ride is about 3600ft long and packed with air.

SCR26.BMP

Ever since opening, the Werewolf has been very highly ranked and has won numerous awards, including the #1 wooden coaster according to Amusement Today.

SCR25.BMP

Custom Coasters International constructed this incredible wooden coaster. The design was inspired by the Raven.

SCR24.BMP

Here's the park's star attraction, the Werewolf. This is a basic overview of the woodie.

SCR15.BMP

The 4-D theater has a great flick entitled Ghostbusters 4-D. Not as good as the first film, but it certainly beats the second.

SCR14.BMP

Here's an overview of Black Cat-astrophe, the park's dark ride. On the inside are some "haunted" ghost scenes.

SCR22.BMP

About to drop.

SCR13.BMP

This essentially is the entire layout of Fright Flight. Not very big, but it's a family coaster and quite popular among families and kids. Fright Flight circles around Demon Drop, the park's Intamin gyro drop.

SCR12.BMP

Here's a little area known as Witch's Castle. In it are the Witch's Wheel, an Eli Bridge Ferris wheel and the Fright Flight, a Setpoint suspended coaster. Personally, I like the broom cars.

SCR10.BMP

The Chance Trabant is aptly named the Pumpkin Patch. Next to it is the Magic Cauldron, the park's Mack Calypso.

SCR9.BMP

The spider ride is called Arachnophobia. Eyerly built it and it was the park's first ride.

SCR7.BMP

Like Fun Forest, Holiday World has flowers surrounding a small fountain.

SCR6.BMP

Here's an overview of the entrance area.

SCR5.BMP

Welcome to Holiday World, "the kingdom of holidays".

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^Agreed. The rest of the park is really cramped together. It should be pretty easy to spread out the Halloween section a little bit. The one thing I don't like about the woody is the water fall around the turn around. It's just extremely unrealistic.