TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Welcome to Fun Forest, New England's premier family theme park. Inside are 20 rides and attractions, beautiful scenery, and delicious food. Care to take a look?

This is my first RCT2 park that I have posted and arguably it is my best yet. It took me yesterday and today to do this so I was very pleased with how quickly I created this beauty. Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

EDIT: Whoops! I just noticed I posted my images in reverse. The first one is at the bottom of this post.

SCR24.BMP

Here's an aerial view of Fun Forest. Well, it's in a forest and it looks fun. It's not as big as many other parks, but it certainly has plenty of rides for a park of its size.

SCR25.BMP

Here's the main entrance. Not as elaborate as others out there, but it does its job.

SCR23.BMP

In the center of the park is this beautiful garden. Behind it is the Carousel Pavilion.

SCR26.BMP

Here's the southwest corner of the park. It's dominated by Wild Thing (B&M dive machine) and the Wildcat. With those air-time hills, no wonder why it's a fan favorite.

SCR27.BMP

Here's the northwest corner. The Wildcat and Tree-Topper (junior coaster) stand out.

SCR28.BMP

Here's the northeast corner of the park, or should I say Beast Territory.

SCR29.BMP

Here's the southeast corner of the park. It's clearly dominated by the park's log flume, Adventure River.

SCR2.BMP

You know you like Wildcat's lift.

SCR16.BMP

Wildcat's air-time filled first drop.

SCR13.BMP

Here's the park's GCI, the Beast (does it look better than King Island's?).

SCR17.BMP

The Beast is the favorite coaster according to the guests. The line certainly shows!

SCR4.BMP

The Beast's first drop and tons of twisty goodness.

SCR14.BMP

This drop gives some serious ejector air!

SCR5.BMP

Some flats and more of the Beast's layout.

SCR3.BMP

Here's Wild Thing, my very compact B&M dive machine.

SCR10.BMP

Now that would be scary! Wild Thing probably is the most daring ride in the park.

SCR12.BMP

Here's the Buzzsaw (Huss Rainbow) and Tree Topper (Vekoma Roller Skater) in all their glory.

SCR11.BMP

Not only is this a picture of the Wildcat's turnaround, but the Chance Sky Diver and Sea Dragon can be seen, along with the Crazy Cups.

SCR15.BMP

More rides.

SCR19.BMP

I just think that the center of the park is so picturesque.

SCR18.BMP

From this corner of the park, the Tree Topper, Wildcat, and Wave Swinger can be seen.

SCR20.BMP

He, he, he, he, haaa WIPEOUT. Okay, I couldn't resist. I love the water effects. The Tilt-a-Whirl looks cool too, I guess.

SCR21.BMP

Sweet, I see Wild Thing! It just overshadows the Moonwalk, Sky Diver, and Crazy Cups.

SCR22.BMP

Here's a shot primarily of the Antique Cars. Personally, I like the layout.

SCR32.BMP

I love the Ferris Wheel's location.

SCR33.BMP

The Bumper Cars and Paratrooper look fun.

SCR6.BMP

Here's Adventure River. There are 3 drops on this flume and the whole layout is pretty much hidden!

SCR9.BMP

Another photo of Adventure River. They're almost about to experience the big drop!

SCR7.BMP

Do you think it's worth it? They do!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyones opinion will be much better if you mix up the trees. That's the only big down fall that I noticed. Your the first park that I've seen my Extreme Rainbow in it. Soon I will have the people version for anyone that still cares, lol.

I agree with everyone. It's a nice park, but there is a MAJOR problem with all those trees...

I don't really mind that they are all the same kind, its just the AMOUNT of them. Every block should NOT be filled with a tree. It just looks...tacky?

Still good though!