TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tusenfryd Discussion Thread

does this park usually have short lines? A 3 car train won't provide much capacity

Of course, with an average of 450 000 to 500 000 visitors per season you can do the math, this year I think they will reach, probably 1 million.

There are lots of tourists in Oslo, especially japs and chinese people ! (maby they don't like rollercoasters hehe)

But most tourist want to see the mountains and the fjords..

We were there on a random Monday and the park was much busier than I would have guessed. About an hour after opening Thunder coaster had a 45 minute line with two trains. Most other attractions were much shorter though. If anything, Speed Monster should make the lines for Thunder Coaster shorter!

you all need to come to the park on a rainy day. This year, every day the weather was bad, the rides were pretty much walk-on, except for thundercoaster which would maybe have a 2-train wait.

And if it's really pouring, thundercoaster really goes friggin fast, sometimes so fast we have to call the supervisor to check if it's ok and safe to put people in the trains lol.

next year i predict the lines will be longer though...

Mmmm. Looks really nice in those pix there. This is becoming such a grand Finale to the UK Trip next year...

After all of the coasters we'll have ridden in England and Wales, and then to add-on something like this, and Balder... wow.

The perfect Steel and Woodie Finales I think, IMhO.

~ ~ ~ ~

Heh Norway is finally getting its first good steel coaster and youre pissed off?? Oh yes I forgot, you dont have any good steel coasters over there called Storm Runner, Superman Ride of Steel or Montu just to mention some.....

I rode Storm Runner and Montu and a lot of the other great and amasing coasters in the States but still, Europe is getting coasters that we may never see in the States. I doubt that anyone will come as close to coaster prefection as Expedition GeForce over here. You won't find many parks over here with the theming like on Black Mamba. There is no terrain accelerator coaster over here quite like this. I don't even think there is a terrain accelerator coaster over here.

Heh Norway is finally getting its first good steel coaster and youre pissed off?? Oh yes I forgot, you dont have any good steel coasters over there called Storm Runner, Superman Ride of Steel or Montu just to mention some.....

I doubt that anyone will come as close to coaster prefection as Expedition GeForce over here.

Superman: Ride of Steel, SF New England??

Americans are so spoiled with the coasters and everytime we get something new in Europe, they want it too