TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tusenfryd Discussion Thread

Well, Rita has definitely been OWNED by this coaster, hopefully it can own all the others too. If this thing had a Top Hat, it would even beat Superman in Aussieworld, or, at least, it looks like it, since it has inversions AND air hills, and will use the same restraints as Superman

I mean that a top hat before the inversions, and that top hat should just be straight, no twists, the ride would be even more insane. Also, I'm surprised that more people arewn't focusing on this ride, unlike Superman (though it is the first of it's kind in Aus.) because this one, to me, looks like it may be better, but I'm going to wait for both POV's untill I decide, as I'll prolly never be able to ride them

Superman isn't going to be great just for it's coasterness, it will have a darkride section before the launch that, as the Rabid One from Ozcoaster.com tells us, will match Disneyland style darkridey-ness.

Which is, I daresay, unseen in intamin rockets.

Edited by MARK

^Well, let's hope they go as all-out as Disney, otherwise the Dark-Ride section will become like USH Mummy, which had SO much potential, but fell short. Let's not forget that some of the effects that they advertised were just put in the ride, and I have yet to see the launch through the Face of the mummy, like the sand part, and that was supposed to be in the ride

I thought USF Mummy blew away just about any Disney ride I've done. I mean, compare to Rock 'N' Roller Coaster: "Ooh, look at that cardboard cut out that just flew by!!"

As for the Superman Accelerator Coaster, I think it looks kind of lame, in my opinion. I am saving judgement until after I "get to know it a little better" though. It just doesn't look too ... I dunno.

Speed Monster, from the artwork looked lame-o! But, after seeing the picture of it today - WOW! I'm really excited about this one.

You all do know the story line to superman escape, right?

If not, here it is (sorry, I know this is off topic: last one)...

SUPERMAN ESCAPE will be an unprecedented rollercoaster ride experience with an exciting pre-show adventure themed around the world's most popular Super Hero. Guests will commence their adventure in a Metropolis subway loading dock. As they travel through the subway, a terrifying earthquake takes hold and threatens their safe passage.

To escape the catastrophe, Superman rescues guests by propelling their carriage out of the subway, then vertically upwards at 100km per hour!

What follows is an exhilarating and hair raising rollercoaster ride experience like no other on the planet...

I thought USF Mummy blew away just about any Disney ride I've done. I mean, compare to Rock 'N' Roller Coaster: "Ooh, look at that cardboard cut out that just flew by!!"

As for the Superman Accelerator Coaster, I think it looks kind of lame, in my opinion. I am saving judgement until after I "get to know it a little better" though. It just doesn't look too ... I dunno.

Speed Monster, from the artwork looked lame-o! But, after seeing the picture of it today - WOW! I'm really excited about this one.

I was reffering to USH's, which is much worse than the florida one