TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tusenfryd Discussion Thread

Not that SpeedMonster looks any bad (which is certainly does not!!) but I really envy you for having TTD and KK over there!

I'm going to ride SM tomorrow and I think it's going in my top 5-10

I'd be more then happy to trade you KK for Speedmonster.

Justin Garvanovic says that Speedmonster is one of the top 5 coasters in Europe and one of the top 10 coasters in the world in his opinion. I cant say anything until I have ridden it, but I dont doubt what he says as he has ridden loads of coasters all over the world. Its fantastic to hear that we have gotten something so great here in Norway, and we truly deserve it. It is afterall the first big steel coaster ever to be built in this country.

Yngve "wishes it was a bit closer than 300 miles away" Oestbye

SpeedMonster was fantastic! I rode it 8 times today. Better that Kanonen and Rita, and about as good as Xcelerator! While it wasn't "incredibly breathtaking", it was still a LOT of fun and there were no moments where you can get bored, like the overbanks on Xcel for example. The airtime was pretty nice too

And as I promised, here are a few pics, for TPR only! (for the new friedship between RCPro and TPR ) Be sure to check out the update on RCPro later...