TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2- The Challenge to End all Challenges

Who has done the best throughout the entire Challenge?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who has done the best throughout the entire Challenge?

• Wrebbit
    • Coasterfreak101
    • CoasterNut17
    • ShadowRider
    • Putterfish
    • TheLegendaryMatthew
    • The Ghost
    • Cyber.Fiber

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Only since someone dropped out, I will let you join. You still must have your coaster complete by the deadline, though

NO MORE PARTICIPANTS MAY ENTER!

Well im finished my design, and I went with something probably alot different from the others, in the sense mine has a darkride portion and two launchs,

Top speed: 54 MPH

max height: 50 feet

Inversions: 3

Name: house on the hill

Small storyline: this arctic town has experienced strange things, esppecially recently when the townsfolk are slowly disseapering. And those who try to flee are killed in strange accedents, a team of researchers were sent to find out (IE: YOU) even though a couple sent are supersticiouse, but you dont belive in ghosts, do you?

SCR208.BMP

Overveiw including the topless darkride section so you can see inside.

^There is a reason I didn't save the winter for last...and I think you all will be happy about that!

And I agree, the competition is already looking great, and we haven't even finished the first month!

Well im finished my design, and I went with something probably alot different from the others, in the sense mine has a darkride portion and two launchs,

Top speed: 54 MPH

max height: 50 feet

Inversions: 3

Name: house on the hill

Small storyline: this arctic town has experienced strange things, esppecially recently when the townsfolk are slowly disseapering. And those who try to flee are killed in strange accedents, a team of researchers were sent to find out (IE: YOU) even though a couple sent are supersticiouse, but you dont belive in ghosts, do you?

That's a pretty cool coaster! Very different from the rest I think. But where's the connection with Arrow? They never made launched looping coasters (I think?).

EDIT: nevermind, I shouldn't question other participants' entries.

^ Seeing as how this challenge will need to compare a lot of entries in lots of month categories there should be a single post at the end of each month with a picture of each ride. That's something that I find annoying on most challenges / competitions is that the entries are posted on different pages. Maybe a month directory on the first post?

^Yeah. Good idea!

Here is my entry. It is called "Melt," based on a remote Alaskan research base that spilled some hazardous chemicals that are now melting everything! Not just snow, but trees too! They can't get any help because between them and the nearest city lies hundreds of miles of treacherous icy terrain. Can you stop it before it gets to the base?

The coaster also has many underground sections. Yeah!

-Please download the coaster before voting.

Challenge to End All Challenges.SV6

Download.

SCR65.BMP

The buildings to get hit first.

SCR63.BMP

The site of the spill.

SCR62.BMP

Some research buildings.

SCR61.BMP

The main buildings (queue/station house) of the base.

SCR59.BMP

Overview of Melt.

^ Seeing as how this challenge will need to compare a lot of entries in lots of month categories there should be a single post at the end of each month with a picture of each ride. That's something that I find annoying on most challenges / competitions is that the entries are posted on different pages. Maybe a month directory on the first post?

Yes, I will have a screen and download for everyone's coasters on the first post.

^And your coaster looks GREAT! I love the storyline, and it is very original!

I love how you all are "thinking outside of the box"! This is definitely going to be a great contest...