TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Music

My favorite coaster song is Screamin's music. But there's no way I'd bring

an I-Pod on any ride.

Meh. Screamin's music is *ok*. It gets old after a while. I think they need to update it. Maybe bring in a decent band that's from California (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simple Plan,or even an unheard of group.) I respect your opinion though on the music. Just one question, why wouldn't you bring an iPod on a coaster? It's safe if you put it in a zip up pocket.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers

And Was Rockin Disneyland Only For A Season Or Is it still there?

Because I'm Going this Summer

Sorry, but Rockin' Both Parks was only for January 2007-April 2007 season. Since most people hated people with a passion, it wil probably never come back.

They should invent an ipod jack you can stick in the car/seat right before you ride and you select your song and when the ride starts the spearkers in the headreast will bang with your tune you selected!!

My favorite coaster song is Screamin's music. But there's no way I'd bring

an I-Pod on any ride.

Meh. Screamin's music is *ok*. It gets old after a while. I think they need to update it. Maybe bring in a decent band that's from California (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simple Plan,or even an unheard of group.) I respect your opinion though on the music. Just one question, why wouldn't you bring an iPod on a coaster? It's safe if you put it in a zip up pocket.

Just to be a jerk, Simple Plan are from Canada...

I'm often thinking about coasters when I jam out to my iPod, so I'd probably just listen to the kind of music I normally listen to...assuming I'm stupid enough to bring something I'm so strongly attached to on a ride and risk losing it.

That said, I have a pretty good collection of video game music on my iPod that would be suitable, as quite a bit of it is short length, about the same as a coaster ride.

Here would be a few video game songs that I'd listen to depending on the coaster I'm riding:

Gerstlauer Eurofighter/Maverick/Fahrenheit: Colossuem Leader battle music from Pokemon Battle Revolution

Hyper/Giga Coaster: Mysterial battle from Pokemon Battle Revolution

Steel Hawg: Crashes to Ashes from Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

Flying Coaster: Secret Slide from Super Mario 64

Spinning Coaster: Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog

Wood coaster: Multi-Man Melee from Super Smash Bros. Melee

B&M Invert: Samus' Theme Remix

Indoor Coaster: Team Galactic Battle Remix from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

SLC: Fever music from Dr. Mario

Launched coaster: Mute City from F-Zero

Boomerang: Break the Targets from Super Smash Bros. Melee

Booster Bike: Mach Rider Remix from Super Smash Bros. Melee (GREAT MATCH WITH THEME HERE!)

In fact, you really can't go wrong with any of the remixes from the Super Smash Bros. series.

And there's Final Countdown, too.

I'm often thinking about coasters when I jam out to my iPod, so I'd probably just listen to the kind of music I normally listen to...assuming I'm stupid enough to bring something I'm so strongly attached to on a ride and risk losing it.

That said, I have a pretty good collection of video game music on my iPod that would be suitable, as quite a bit of it is short length, about the same as a coaster ride.

Here would be a few video game songs that I'd listen to depending on the coaster I'm riding:

Gerstlauer Eurofighter/Maverick/Fahrenheit: Colossuem Leader battle music from Pokemon Battle Revolution

Hyper/Giga Coaster: Mysterial battle from Pokemon Battle Revolution

Steel Hawg: Crashes to Ashes from Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

Flying Coaster: Secret Slide from Super Mario 64

Spinning Coaster: Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog

Wood coaster: Multi-Man Melee from Super Smash Bros. Melee

B&M Invert: Samus' Theme Remix

Indoor Coaster: Team Galactic Battle Remix from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

SLC: Fever music from Dr. Mario

Launched coaster: Mute City from F-Zero

Boomerang: Break the Targets from Super Smash Bros. Melee

Booster Bike: Mach Rider Remix from Super Smash Bros. Melee (GREAT MATCH WITH THEME HERE!)

In fact, you really can't go wrong with any of the remixes from the Super Smash Bros. series.

And there's Final Countdown, too.

That is a LOT of music from video games, but I agree. Most video games have some epic music that would fit with any coaster.

I don't know why, but I always thought that Obie Trice's "Got Some Teeth" would fit with a ride like the Manhattan Express coaster. Does anyone agree?

EDIT: I just realized that the music from "Pack Attack" in Crash Bandicoot 2 fits perfectly with a ride like Space Mountain!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned "Sandstorm" by Darude yet. I've listened to it while driving go-karts and I can only imagine how awesome it would be to hear it on a roller coaster!

I totally think X2 should be playing "Through the Fire & Flames"...

I'm really disappointed they didn't choose that song, or any other DragonForce track for that matter. Would have been much as one song playing the whole way through instead of changing every 30 seconds.

I would probably listen to some Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine

Win!

Well I happen to like Colossus' theme tune in Lost City. Too bad the only ride I can hear it on is Vortex...

If I could, probrably 19-2000 Soulchild Remix by the Gorillaz

With a line like "the world is spinning too fast..." how could you not

Perhaps Mike Oldfield "Portsmouth", just because my beloved Portsmouth FC won the FA Cup

• 3 weeks later...

I say Red Hot Chili Peppers, Love Roller Coaster, its a bit catchy woot woot woot. Anybody heard the 50 cent song, Amusement Park. Sorry but no to that one, thats all about riding the wrong, very wrong type of roller coaster, and people might get mad. He should of took them on the ferris wheel or carousel, and keep going round and round again. For the accelerator ones they need to have the song Janie's Got A Gun (by Aerosmith). Theres so many.

No Good (attack the radical)- Pantera

Walk- Pantera

A New Level-Pantera

Pretty much anything by Pantera

Almost any B4MV, a7x, or Ill Nino

Forget those other crap bands(A7X, Bullet for My Valentine, Ill Nino). I'd say any and everything from Pantera. But for a ride like the Beast, or any other ride thats in woods or in the dark, you need dark ambient music like Lustmord. PRetty much any "scary" type of music would go good with those rides.