TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NL-Shaft of the Dead

RIDE RELEASED (as a video, download doesn't work)

Recently I have realised that I am being stalked by a bad-luck charm. Why, I don't know. All I know is that whenever I start a ride which I think has potential, it slaps me in the face and delete's itself. This time I waited until completing the layout before posting to avoid disappointments. This I have done and now I present to you:

Project New beginning Mark III

This ride is going to be different to what I usually make in a lot of ways. I'm not going to reveal much yet unless you guess something the ride will feature, you might get a yes or even a picture, it depends what mood I'm in.

Thats all I think.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ So it is a good name!

Just to point out, this ride will feature 3ds. However, I forgot I don't have a 3d creator anymore and I can't get the download for it to work. Does anyone know a simple 3d software I could use instead.

^ Nope!

Just to let you's know, this ride is beginning to take its final form. Its turning out much better than I thought it would, I'm really proud of it.

I'm working on an alternate ending as we speak, all I'll say is that it will probably suprise you.

I've desided put up a .rar while I try to fix the Track Packager. Just follow these instructions to download the track:

-Extract the '1 My objects' folder to the 'objects' folder in the NoLimits file.

-Open up the '-SHAFT OF THE DEAD-' link to download the coaster.

---------

It should work but I am expecting problems so if it doesn't work properly, TELL ME. I can't fix it if I don't know.

To see if all the textures are working, refer to the picture above. (minus the orange-tint). None of the textures should be 'solid grey' (the default colour). Again if you see a problem, post a picture of it and tell me.

If the 3d's arn't there please DON'T RIDE IT. It will just ruin it for you.

---------

I know this isn't convinient but its the only way I can get it to you. I would make it easier if I could.

I'll put a video up later if all else fails.

---------

Enjoy if you can!

EDIT: I forgot to mention this is a FANTASY coaster, no way in hell would it be built in real life. I wanted it to feel like a loosely built mine so it fails quite a lot of the 'tests'. Don't just say things like 'Tunnel test= failed' and instead develop your critique as if it were a fictional mine sequence.

And yes, I know I sound like I'm making excuses. (probably because I am)

-SHAFT OF THE DEAD-.rar