TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point P:TR 5-23-08

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome trip report! I really can't wait til I go. I only wish it was this year. Those were some awesome pictures and it made me want to go right now lol. To bad I live about 10 hours away and only have three days to do the trip in. I suppose I can do it, but I wanted to do atleast two days at the park. Hopefully next though!

Great TR with some awesome photos! Im hoping to get to CP sometime this year but with gas and such, I'm not sure. I have people stretching me all over the place this summer I want to try and make most of it lol.

I think that cell phone chick needs to be put in a batting cage with cellphones instead of balls in the machine...

Speaking of cell phones on roller coasters.... I honestly saw someone talking on their cell phone as they were heading into the final brake run on Behemoth. She must've been seen, because for the rest of the day they kept on saying "no loose articles, this includes talking on your cell phone".