TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

First Donkeys, now Burlington Coat Factory

This morning I've seen the tag "Burlington Coat Factory" not "Donkies" on this site. I'm impressed because I'm near where the company is based and where the original store is. I'm not seeing things and local address software is not being used I suppose. I don't shop there. I prefer Kohl's. Thanks

ADMIN EDIT: moved to Random Forum - Larry

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now who doesn't love Burlington Coat Factory?

Burlington Coat Factory isn't ghetto. Now Bealls Outlets is something different. Whenever I go there, it smells like Vicks Vapor Rub.

It's these burning questions and topical banter that I missed over the past several months as I tried to figure my life out (in case anyone cares, I still haven't....). I am waiting anxiously for TPR to reveal the significance behind the new "catchphrase".

Shari

I agree with all of you! I'm actually a huge Burlington Coat Factory enthusiast, unlike you all who are coaster enthusiasts. I've never been on a roller coaster in my life but have been to over 75 BCF stores! I just Googled "Burlington Coat Factory message boards" and this came up. I was very excited to finally find one!