TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hershey Park Dissapointment?

Hershey park announces Fahrenheit NOT OPENING!!!

During testing one of the trains valleyed on the cobra roll. The media people recieved ERT(extra riding time) on Stormrunner for 2 hours!Lucky people!The people who got kicked off Stormrunner-not so lucky. I think that is unfair to the people who got kicked off the ride by those people!NEW OPENING DATE NOT ANNOUNCED YET!!!!!!

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hershey park announces Fahrenheit NOT OPENING!!!

During testing one of the trains valleyed on the cobra roll. The media people recieved ERT(extra riding time) on Stormrunner for 2 hours!Lucky people!The people who got kicked off Stormrunner-not so lucky. I think that is unfair to the people who got kicked off the ride by those people!NEW OPENING DATE NOT ANNOUNCED YET!!!!!!

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!!

Dude, you have your info all wrong. Yes, FH did valley in the cobra.

BUT!!! Media people did NOT receive 2 hours of ERT on storm runner. The nantimi 11 received 15 minutes of ERT on Storm runner in lieu of the time they were to receive on Fahrenheit. After that, it was opened to the public. They all were off of Storm runner by 10:10 am. I know this because I was one of the people given the ERT.

HIS JUST IN!

I just got off the phone with natatomic!

Fahrenheit IS running! They got the coaster running some time around 7. She got to ride and she explained it as a smooth transitioning coaster that flew through the elements. I'm sure she'll post more later.