TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

p. 337 - New Six Flags Hallowfest information!

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was down in MD visiting friends this weekend and after making a quick stop at American Dream on Friday on the ride down (threw a couple pictures on FB), I started the ride back with a stop at American

I was at the park on that day, too. It was actually my first visit, and I couldn't have picked a better day to experience the desolation that is Six Flags America on a November Sunday. There's no way

Posted Images

Remember kids: Coasterbill seems to be teetering very precariously close to the edge of troll from a good faith pot stirrer.

^

if you don't write your daily bullshit, you're not happy are you?

No

Anyway, you're right I'm just joking around. It'll probably be highly immersive. I'm thinking something like Star Trek: The Experience, Trader Sams or Oga's Cantina but better.

Edited by coasterbill

Side note: I'd love to see coasterbill get that quote (or some variation of it) as his official title. I've made a little visualization:

potStirrer.PNG.d1867e077dc3f12e53ff7abc459f1610.PNG

Make it happen ;)

I thought of some fun villan cocktails for the bar

HARLEY'S HURRICANE - rum, pineapple juice, grenadine

KILLER CROC'S MOSCOW MULE - vodka, ginger beer, gummi crocodile

JOKER'S JUICE - rum, vodka, coka cola, iced tea, lemonade

CATWOMAN'S CATNIP SIPPER - fresh barley, cilantro, gin, lime juice, seltzer water

which one would you most like to drink? served in a souviner mug shaped like Joker's face for $29.99

Baynum Painting shared some photos of the fresh coat on Jokers Jinx and Riddle Me This. Looking great, hopefully Superman is in the plan sooner rather than later.

Joker3.thumb.jpg.2ff0b9b70537827d772d5c5d4e907d69.jpg

Joker1.thumb.jpg.29b8eb098ee382d06bf7168e38b7974e.jpg

Joker2.thumb.jpg.6f65afd59057ad9508b3a73fdec3ea42.jpg

There are a lot of changes going on around the park. One of the other additions that has not been mentioned on here yet is that Riddle Me This will be getting a queue line where the exit was last season. This will allow for better flow into Harley Quinn on the few days the park gets crowded. Also, apparently some of the kiddie rides will be getting some love in Movietown and Capital Railways should be seeing some enhancements.

There are a lot of changes going on around the park. One of the other additions that has not been mentioned on here yet is that Riddle Me This will be getting a queue line where the exit was last season. This will allow for better flow into Harley Quinn on the few days the park gets crowded. Also, apparently some of the kiddie rides will be getting some love in Movietown and Capital Railways should be seeing some enhancements.

Looks like Six Flags America is postponing their opening day, which was originally set to be March 28.

Per CBS Baltimore:

Coronavirus Closings: Six Flags America Suspending Operations, Delaying Opening Date

WASHINGTON (WJZ) — Six Flags America is temporarily suspending its operations due to the coronavirus.

The park had been scheduled to open on March 28, but officials said that date has been pushed back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/03/13/coronavirus-closings-six-flags-america-suspending-operations-delaying-opening-date/amp/

I don't understand why they are closing? You don't spread jerms on a roller coaster. It's outside and you are far from other people. If anything they could just limit park capacity.

I don't understand why they are closing? You don't spread jerms on a roller coaster. It's outside and you are far from other people. If anything they could just limit park capacity.

Sure, let me sneeze and cough on your lap bar, on the train before you get in.

Sure, let me sneeze and cough on your lap bar, on the train before you get in.

That's a bit extreme, scottiemon, but yes--Germs can exist on any and every surface--including roller coaster trains. Assuming 2-across seating and 10-minute dispatches plus ride time, that's still about 10 people per hour to potentially get infected. And that's at one ride. You touch the train and then your face (you're going to do it, I guarantee it), congratulations! You just got Coronavirus! And those 10 people will infect more and more and more people.

Here is the 2020 park map which shows the new front entrance area, Steelworks Pub (new bar in Gotham), Gotham City Gifts, the no smoking symbol for Hurricane Harbor, the locations that will have mobile food ordering, and Harley Quinn Spinsanity.

9F23EA32-52BE-4385-9DD8-8C5830EFCB24.thumb.jpeg.ac79f3007957f069a137895ccd386df3.jpeg

Really? The DC Villains bar is named STEELWORKS PUB? They could've at least had a DC Comics themed name.

I still resent Six Flags for not utilizing a Fortnite theme.

Any idea where I can find a full resolution copy of the map? The map on the website is from last year.

You must be new to Six Flags.

I've been attending Six Flags parks since I was 19 years old. I am very familiar with their extensive DC Comics theming, I would have hoped it extended to this new pub.

The map keeps altering between the 2019 map and the new one. Just keep going to the website until you succeed. As for the new bar, Steelworks Pub is not that bad of a name/theme at all. I for one don’t need to see a DC character every single place I go.

You must be new to Six Flags.

I've been attending Six Flags parks since I was 19 years old. I am very familiar with their extensive DC Comics theming, I would have hoped it extended to this new pub.

Ok, dude.