TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

I thought of some fun villan cocktails for the bar

HARLEY'S HURRICANE - rum, pineapple juice, grenadine

KILLER CROC'S MOSCOW MULE - vodka, ginger beer, gummi crocodile

JOKER'S JUICE - rum, vodka, coka cola, iced tea, lemonade

CATWOMAN'S CATNIP SIPPER - fresh barley, cilantro, gin, lime juice, seltzer water

which one would you most like to drink? served in a souviner mug shaped like Joker's face for $29.99

There are a lot of changes going on around the park. One of the other additions that has not been mentioned on here yet is that Riddle Me This will be getting a queue line where the exit was last season. This will allow for better flow into Harley Quinn on the few days the park gets crowded. Also, apparently some of the kiddie rides will be getting some love in Movietown and Capital Railways should be seeing some enhancements.

There are a lot of changes going on around the park. One of the other additions that has not been mentioned on here yet is that Riddle Me This will be getting a queue line where the exit was last season. This will allow for better flow into Harley Quinn on the few days the park gets crowded. Also, apparently some of the kiddie rides will be getting some love in Movietown and Capital Railways should be seeing some enhancements.

Looks like Six Flags America is postponing their opening day, which was originally set to be March 28.

Per CBS Baltimore:

Coronavirus Closings: Six Flags America Suspending Operations, Delaying Opening Date

WASHINGTON (WJZ) — Six Flags America is temporarily suspending its operations due to the coronavirus.

The park had been scheduled to open on March 28, but officials said that date has been pushed back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/03/13/coronavirus-closings-six-flags-america-suspending-operations-delaying-opening-date/amp/

I don't understand why they are closing? You don't spread jerms on a roller coaster. It's outside and you are far from other people. If anything they could just limit park capacity.

Sure, let me sneeze and cough on your lap bar, on the train before you get in.

I don't understand why they are closing? You don't spread jerms on a roller coaster. It's outside and you are far from other people. If anything they could just limit park capacity.

Sure, let me sneeze and cough on your lap bar, on the train before you get in.

That's a bit extreme, scottiemon, but yes--Germs can exist on any and every surface--including roller coaster trains. Assuming 2-across seating and 10-minute dispatches plus ride time, that's still about 10 people per hour to potentially get infected. And that's at one ride. You touch the train and then your face (you're going to do it, I guarantee it), congratulations! You just got Coronavirus! And those 10 people will infect more and more and more people.

The state of Maryland is allowing Six Flags America to continue construction inside the park. While I have not seen any photos of the renovated entrance area, there were a few photos posted of Harley Quinn!

Good for them! Looks great.