TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

I gotta give it to them - they are really putting some elbow grease into polishing this turd.

I mean they nailed the original Apocalypse theme. It looked like the apocalypse. Everything was worn down.

That's the type of theme Six Flags does best.

I gotta give it to them - they are really putting some elbow grease into re-polishing this turd.

There - fixed that for ya'

All things considered, at least they are doing something and they've FINALLY added the bathroom in the back of the park that has been needed for so long.

^ Agreed....

The recent addition of the Star Flyer, New Bathroom and removal of the Sky Coaster (making way for a possible 2020 addition). It makes me think there may be a re theme from Gothem City to a DC Universe area.

02674CAA-E823-4EE3-AC29-FB41DEE12000.thumb.jpeg.82284472db2a1f66b4f8fd55dd21d327.jpeg

This is the former Sky Coaster area

8F1F8784-3DAD-4DC1-AB96-2A8E14A59C50.thumb.jpeg.2c57b5f24fb875751211ef1aa985e516.jpeg

The placement of the former Sky Coaster would be perfect for a Pendulum flat or a 4D Free Fly

Interesting if they are wider. I've never found any B&Ms rough except for the stand-ups, but I always chalked that up to the reduced clearance between the OSTR rather than the track itself. For example, Patriot was considerably smoother than Vortex at CGA.

We were in today. We noticed that the Firebird gift shop has been painted and renamed Inferno Gifts and they have added phone / sunglasses zipper bags to the Wild One cars. Two stations running on Batman. There are now some shaved ice stands that claim they will have churros.

The new restroom is still closed. They should have an exclusive membership day for the opening of that too lol.

I thought the restrooms were exclusively for super ultra black diamond plus members the first season?? And then all the following seasons the “peasants” could them use them? Gosh. I think there are going to be some really unhappy members when they learn they don’t get this exclusive perk they were expecting.

The multi-tiered membership thing is out of hand. The first two rows of the stunt arena are now reserved for like Diamond elite or something.

With the new paint scheme Firebird stands out from the parking lot. I like how it matches Fireball looking from Mardi Gras.

Once the new toilet opens, they get those plants in the ground, and if Firebird rides half way decent... I think they finally figured out how to meet our low expectations.

Talked to one of the employees yesterday who rode Firebird last night. He said it is a major improvement from Apocalypse, but front row is not good. The employee stated that he was starting to lose hope until he rode rows 4,5, and 6 (6th row being the best). The front row is the roughest and has the least amount of forces. He ranks it 4th or 5th best coaster in the park.

The multi-tiered membership thing is out of hand. The first two rows of the stunt arena are now reserved for like Diamond elite or something.

With the new paint scheme Firebird stands out from the parking lot. I like how it matches Fireball looking from Mardi Gras.

Once the new toilet opens, they get those plants in the ground, and if Firebird rides half way decent... I think they finally figured out how to meet our low expectations.

They already met my expectations when they put Johnny Rockets on the dining plan, added Macho Nacho, and put a restroom 50 feet away from Superman. Firebird is just some icing on the cake.